Customer Pick-Up Mod

Guest chaleepas

Guest legendkitchenware

Hi all. I got a problem here after I add the MOD for customer_pick_up.

This is what I got when I tested buying into the second phase of process:

Warning: main(modules/shipping/Customer_Pick_Up/calc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/store/includes/content/cart.inc.php on line 579

Warning: main(modules/shipping/Customer_Pick_Up/calc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/store/includes/content/cart.inc.php on line 579

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'modules/shipping/Customer_Pick_Up/calc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/store/includes/content/cart.inc.php on line 579

The above error message appears at the top of my home page. Any idea how to fix it?

My store URL is http://www.legendkitchenware.com/store/cart.php?act=step4

Tommy

Australia

Sorry. That error message was not at the top of the home page. They appeared on top of the page only on the second step of transactions.

Basket » Address » Payment » Complete

Guest legendkitchenware

Ok, I got rid of that error message now.

But I still have problem with the Shipping cost. I have enabled Shipping cost by category plus newly added customer pick up MOD. This is all it shows during the transation:

It doesn't show shipping cost and the customer pick up line. All it shows is () $0.00.

Any one have idea about this?

Thanks for your held in advance.

Tommy

Australia

• 2 months later...
Guest wheelsca

Hi, I am a newbie here, and definetly don't really know any php. The cubecart was included with my hostgator account, and I have it running fine.

I am just a small, local computer dealer and do not offer any credit card payment yet. I had CubeCart setup to print a postal form, then my customers pick up at the store, and that will work fine.... but thought I would try this mod.

I got it installed, and all I get is this:

"Sorry no payment methods have been configured."

I turned off the postal option, and the only option I want is customer pickup, it is turned on in the admin, and I have free shipping turned on.

Also, once I get this going, can my customers still get a page they can print and bring in? I haven't made it that far to see :)

Any help would be great, I am in Canada if that makes any difference to the mod.

Thanks,

Ron

• 2 weeks later...

I've applied the above mod to my store, but it tells me that no shipping methods have been defined for my country. I am using this as my ONLY shipping method, and I think that is where the problem is coming into play. If I configure some other shipping method, I don't get the error message on checkout. The problem is, the website is a coffee shop and so ALL orders will be picked up. Is there something I need to do if I want this as my ONLY shipping method?

The site is

http://doughnutcafe.com

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Michel Weegerink

I installed the mod and it is working!

However when enabled it isn't possible anymore to save changes made to the shipping address!!

HOW TO FIX THAT?

Michel

• 2 weeks later...

I've applied the above mod to my store, but it tells me that no shipping methods have been defined for my country. I am using this as my ONLY shipping method, and I think that is where the problem is coming into play. If I configure some other shipping method, I don't get the error message on checkout. The problem is, the website is a coffee shop and so ALL orders will be picked up. Is there something I need to do if I want this as my ONLY shipping method?

The site is

http://doughnutcafe.com

funny... it happend to me to....

but i found out that if you turn on the Flat Rate mod in the shipping it working......

• 2 weeks later...
Guest avraham

I installed the mod and it is working!

However when enabled it isn't possible anymore to save changes made to the shipping address!!

HOW TO FIX THAT?

Michel

Yes, the same problem....... and now when i disabled it .... still i cant "edit the shipping address".....

Help.....please :(

• 9 months later...
Guest jamiejoe

I needed a customer pick-up option for our internal employees. I created one and would be happy to share it if people want it.

It's my first shot at something like this, but it appears to be working just great!

:D

Thanks.

I REALLY need something like this.. how do I get a copy? :)