Print Order form disappears 3.0.6

Guest muircockhall

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....i added on line 30 in orderform.php....

OK, I'd like to do this.... I downloaded the file and opened it n a text editor and had it number the lines. Line 30 is the blank like after "UNITED KINGDOM", so I guess I should manually count withoutn the double spacing (every other line is blank). But for clarity's sake, could someone put it in more direct terms like find the line that says, "------------" and insert the code in the next line, or some such thing.

Thanks!

look for this

// get session data

include_once("../../../includes/session.inc.php");

replace with this

// get session data

include_once("../../../includes/sessionStart.inc.php");

Ummmm, I see what evilhomer patiently spelled out was laid out a few posts earlier. - sorry...

Anyway, with the changes made, the "MANUAL ORDER" customer I mentioned earlier still gets dumped to "your shopping cart is empty". Immediately afterward I could login as me and the same order is prcessed just fine. Hopefully no real customers run into this problem....

Guest Denver Dave

Adding the sessionStart solved the print order form display. However, the email that is sent is still empty other than subject line - I'll discuss this on a separate thread.

Thanks for the fix.

=============

later update - blank email was somewhat unrelated and due to not having the correct new 3.0.6 language file in place. Discussion here:

http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....showtopic=14061

Guest Denver Dave
It so much bugs in 3.06
Care to elaborate? - I havent' found a lot of bugs, most of my issues are where I've "shot myself in the foot" or prefer something a different way.

replace with this

// get session data

include_once("../../../includes/sessionStart.inc.php");

Hi evilhomer

I tried your fix but I get a lot of code inserting itself at the top of the PrintOrder Form! Plus depending on Browser used it puts some code in email sent also! FireFox looks a little worse!

Explorer adds more code that FioreFox! <_<

I’m running cc 2.0.4 with Sir Will’s Admin email fix plus a few other manual bux fixes and am reasonably happy with everything and I have a number of small Mods so if I can sort this last annoying bombing out of the Print Order process then I would prefer not to upgrade as everything else is working ok!

I’ve got the Automatic Customer email working thanx to estelle’s post so this at least doesn’t leave the customer at a total loss when it dumps them out with no error or info about their order. The email saves the day!

I’ve tested this with FireFox and Explorer and get a very random failure be that using either Browser!

I have noticed when testing if I login 1st to an account created previously and then go through the order process it hardly ever fails that way, but by placing an order and then logging in during the order process it fails Approx. 30% of the time!

I know this has been closed for 3.0.6 but has anyone got this problem sorted using 3.0.4 ?

Many thanx for any feedback on this.

Guest estelle

I’ve got the Automatic Customer email working thanx to estelle’s post so this at least doesn’t leave the customer at a total loss when it dumps them out with no error or info about their order. The email saves the day!

Woohooo! <_<:P

Jabba, why don't you display some or all of the "code" that is being displayed, so that we can figure out what the problem is.

Jabba, why don't you display some or all of the "code" that is being displayed, so that we can figure out what the problem is.

Hi Guys, Im also having trouble with V3.04. This site Im having trouble with has just started and the site has been going for around 2 months. Any way I have inserted the code below which shows above the print order form once the order has been accepted. The normal order still displays below and can still be printed out and the order is visible in the admin panel.

Warning: main(../../../includes/sessionStart.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/adultzon/public_html/cart1/modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/orderForm.php on line 108

Warning: main(): Failed opening '../../../includes/sessionStart.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/adultzon/public_html/cart1/modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/orderForm.php on line 108

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/adultzon/public_html/cart1/modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/orderForm.php:108) in /home/adultzon/public_html/cart1/includes/session.inc.php on line 60

Woohooo! :D:P

Hey Estelle!

I was guessing that because I’m running 3.0.4 that this fix was only for 6 perhaps! So hence didn’t list the code as was expecting to be told upgrade hehe. But thanx for taking a look :) This would as far as I can see make everything a ok if I can get it sorted!

I will if I have to upgrade to the latest version but I’m still new to PHP + I have a few file edits that took me a long time to reedit last time I upgraded!

This code gets displayed using Explorer. It also has info missing from the displayed PrintOrder e.g. Invoice To and Deliver To!

Product Code and Order details go missing along with Price and Grand Total also! :)

Thanx for any info.

Warning: main(../../../includes/sessionStart.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/mywebsite.co.uk/public_html/modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/orderForm.php on line 55

Warning: main(): Failed opening '../../../includes/sessionStart.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/sites/mywebsite.co.uk/public_html/modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/orderForm.php on line 55

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/mywebsite.co.uk/public_html/modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/orderForm.php:55) in /home/sites/mywebsite.co.uk/public_html/includes/session.inc.php on line 60

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/mywebsite.co.uk/public_html/modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/orderForm.php:55) in /home/sites/mywebsite.co.uk/public_html/modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/orderForm.php on line 77

Well now that I read all the thread! Looks like I have to upgrade unless someone has a fix for 3.0.4 to stop the PrintOrder disappearing into hyperspace! ;)

Guest estelle

Hey Estelle!

I was guessing that because I’m running 3.0.4 that this fix was only for 6 perhaps! So hence didn’t list the code as was expecting to be told upgrade hehe. But thanx for taking a look ;)  This would as far as I can see make everything a ok if I can get it sorted!

You're right, this change is only for 3.0.6.

Sorry :)

Guest BlueShark

LOL

I pm'd him too ;)

Hey Mickey, I upgraded to 3.0.6 and added "include_once("../../../includes/sessionStart.inc.php");" before

"include_once("../../../includes/session.inc.php");" but I still have the same problem. I'm still returning to step 2. This is occuring the first time only after I clear history and cookies from Internet Explorer, the second time I place an order it works, but if I "re" delete history, it occurs again. Please advise. Thanks

Is not helping any more. Its jump back to step 2 again. :D

Nobody can buy anything now!

Hi azi9000

have you tried upgrading yet! I'm running 3.0.4 and need to get rid of this problem also */* . I need to upgade to 6 I think for the fix to work but will do this on my test site before playing with the live site! If 7 is in the pipe then I'll wait if not too long a wait!

estelle did say this fix was only for 3.0.6 so just checking?

Good luck, let us know progress!?