Web hosting shop

Guest Mysiteonline

Nice Site Cleen Profesional Layout...

BTW if you use WHM i am working on an automated WHM/Cpanel Setup Modual For CC, where once payment become Processing (IE using Paypal) the account is automaticlay set-up...

At current it is a working progress as the WHM key is still in beta development, but if your intrested give me an E-mail and i can add you to my list to be the first to hear of its release...

You are a Competitor in the Web Hosting industry but you are using CC so i dont mind ;)

Guest Mysiteonline

Hi there!

Appreciate the compliments!

I'd love to hear more about your mod for WHM! I've only recently started using Cube Cart. My brother has an OScommerce site, but mine looks so much better even with my limited knowledge.

PS. I always see competetion as healthy!

Guest Mysiteonline

Well i've nearly settled on my design and layout.

Will possibly add a few small tweaks and adjustments over the next couple of weeks.

I've also managed to persuade my brother to convert to cubecart, so we're working on changing his site over!

• 5 weeks later...

You can pick up most of those domains for normal prices as long as no1 else has them...

I must admit your domain is a good one.. ;)... But i would guess you paid no more than say £7 for 2 yrs

Guest Luxebot

Its my first attempt at developing a shop but i'm amazed at how user friendly CC seems to be.

mysiteonline.co.uk

Yeah, I'm amazed too! This is me using CubeCart for the first time, fresh off the battlefield with osCommerce. I love CubeCart so far.

The site looks sweet, by the way ;)

Guest Mysiteonline

The domain name cost me something like £6 for 2 years.

I also own mywebsiteonline.co.uk.

Aikdo, hows the automated setup secript coming along?

I was think about offering free hosting with google ads earning me money.

Offering domains such as [email protected] etc, not sure how to go about setting a text editor and displaying the ads etc.

Im afraid to say the WHM automated signup has come to a halt for now as ive taken up a few big projects, i will work on this at some time as i need it myself...

• 2 weeks later...