Whatcha think?

Nice site only thing i would say it screen res set to high for 800x600 users

my comp at work runs on 800x600 and i dont scroll left to right sorry but u lost me as a customer cos of that.

Nice site only thing i would say it screen res set to high for 800x600 users

my comp at work runs on 800x600 and i dont scroll left to right sorry but u lost me as a customer cos of that.

at 800x600 you only loose the quick links boxes at the right hand side. The whole store will function perfectly well without having to scroll. It was thought about when the layout was designed.

Guest macfionn

With the cost of monitors on the continual decline, and the sales of 17"+ monitors on the way up, 800x600 is on its way out the door to join 600x480 in the land of obsolesence. Heck! I run my machine (not website) at 1280x1024 and still not happy with the available screen real estate! Though I do agree that its always good practice to cater your site to the masses, at some point in time you have to draw the line.

For your specific site, Ice, you are more than likely catering to a younger crowd who seeks 'big boy' toys. That specific demographic (gamers, audiophobes, etc.) also tends to lean towards 1024x768+ resolutions.

In my opinion, thats a nice clean site and perfectly suited towards your desired market.

Great job, ice! :lol:

Mac