Additional Gateway

Guest LeadbetterWeb

Guest LeadbetterWeb

My client is looking for a additional gateway in order to take credit / debit cards, but does not not have sufficient busness to register for worldpay, (for non registered users of paypal or nochex) what would be a good alternative?

He does not have a merchant number yet, and does not want to pay out too much at the moment to enable the taking of cards.

any ideas

site in question is www.bedding4all.co.uk

thanks very much

Gary

Guest ryandelany

Paul,

PayPal has decided to give everyone's balls a break, because you can now use your Credit Card through PayPal without an account!

I would highly recommend PayPal in this situation, especially since the requirement for the customer to register no longer exists.

Enjoy!

Ryan

PayPal has decided to give everyone's balls a break, because you can now use your Credit Card through PayPal without an account!

Unfortunately, that only applies to US residents. :mellow:

• 4 months later...

Hi,

Is there any way I can add PPPay.com as a custom gateway. I had two customers buy a wholesale lot off me for £100. Paypal charged me £3.60 for this transaction and PPPay charged me nothing. I only had to pay when I transferred to my bank account and even then it was only £1.01 fee. Guess who I would rather use!!!

I also take Fastpay. I have set up the payment fields for Paypal and Nochex already and the mail order option for Chheques and Postal Orders.

(By the way was having a bad day when I worked out the selling prices and after my onward postage costs I only made £1 profit between the two sales!! Rest assured they were quickly amended as soon as I realised what I had done!)

Regards

Helen

Helshop and House of Lust