Developer Photos .com

Robsta

A new CC site... This website came about as a result of both business and a hobby.

I'm always looking for good photos for use on websites I develop, both closeups as well as backgrounds. I've always taken the photos myself, and after buying a new digital camera for the business, I thought I would try to get artistic.

Someone suggested that I should sell some of the nicer photos, so this site was born. There are not many newer photos in there so far, but over time they will be added. I have quite a backlog.

Here it is... www.DeveloperPhotos.com

Hope you like the site... it's actually the first site I've created which is only the cart, not a CMS integrated add-on.

• 1 month later...

I have now made variations of this skin available for purchase. There is even a customisable version in which you can use your own background images.

In accordance with the new rules, please PM me for more information.

Rob.

Yeah I think your current sig is fine. You're not advertising anything related to CubeCart. You're linking to your store which happens to be CubeCart powered. No harm in that.

And please, feel free to setup and post your skins over on .org. We always welcome new blood. :innocent:

:P

You can advertise your cc store in your sig in .ORG forum not in .com

if you wish to advertise commercial mods direct thru .org forum you need to either

submit 1 free mod and own a license or

submit 1 free mod and pay a $25 premium fee

you get added benefits over being a premium member.