Looking for someone to install cart on website

I currently use the paypal shopping cart and want to switch to something different like cubecart. I will still need to use paypal to process payments and I would like to incorporate the USPS shipping calculator tools. I would also like to add a photo gallery of some sort and possibly classified ads. I taught myself basic html for my current store but my technical ability ends there and I am affraid of messing it up and don't want to spend tons of time on the new store. My current store is at www.thepapayahut.com/store.html If interested please email me with your price.

Also I may be interested in an annimated or flash into page depending on cost if anyone knows that as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I too am going to be looking for someone to help me setup cubecart. I have it installed properly I think, as I can get it to show up and everything, but I am having problems understanding the "general settings" and SSL. I am a complete newbie to servers and all of this. I run a forum/site that was installed for my by the host/creator of the software.

I need help getting this integrated on my site. I would be appreciative!

Thanks!!

www.ladysalvia.net/store is the site I currently have coming up after basic installation, but I have no idea if the databases', etc. are all correct. It didn't give me any errors, and in the admin panel for cubecart, I have no idea how to set stuff up as far as SSL and all of that. I do not plan on using any kind of credit companies outside of PAYPALs cart payments and credit card payments. Is this possible???

[email protected]