Froogle currency default

Robsta

Hello all.

All my products I've added as UK pounds (UK pounds set to default currency), and submitted to Froogle. And by doing so it is only listed in Google.co.uk Froogle.

After asking Google why it's not listed in Google.com Froogle, they said it's because the currency is not in US Dollars.

(Since when was .com a US only domain???)

Anyway, that aside for another time, they have created another feed for addition to Google.com Froogle listing, but has to be listed in USD. So how can I change the currency output (converted equivalent) from the Froogle link in CC?

By default it outputs the figure that is in the table I would assume. Might a suggestion be to put it through the currency calculation first? probably not that straight forward to do, or is it? Brooky? The 'View products' page in admin does do the calculation to the correct currency when the default currency is changed, so not impossible, the 'stuff' is there already.

I think I will need to do a search and replace to get it to the currect currency. Anyone have an suggestions?

My Pleasure... :D

I will be uploading the mod to downloads section now.. but i will also be adding enhancements... at current it submits your defualt curency and then your prices converted to USD...

I am looking to allow it to create a feed in any currency as well as give you a choice of name :)

Mod subited hopefuly will be accepted soon...

FroogleMod.PNG

Edited by aikdo