Protx Problems

Guest sysent

I have a clean install of 3.0.6 talking to protx in simulator.

when I process the order it goes to Protx with no problem, but when Protx returns the customer to the site the customer then has to re log in.

I downloaded and installed the protx2.zip from brooky and now just get a 403 forbidden error.

Help!

Darren

same problem here

looks as though the check:

if(!isset($_POST['crypt']) && !isset($_POST['oid'])){

//print_r($_POST);

// print_r($_GET);

echo "<html>\r\n<head>\r\n<title>Forbidden 403</title>\r\n</head>\r\n<body><h3>Forbidden 403</h3>\r\nThe document you are requesting is forbidden.\r\n</body>\r\n</html>";

exit;

}

wont work as it is using GET and only sending the following details:

http://www.domain.com/modules/gateway/Prot...php?oid=MDUxMjE

yLTEzMzk0NC0yNjkw&ampamt=NjAuMDk=

I decided to move from simulation mode to test mode to see what was happening.

when trying to complete an order in test mode I just get the following message.

An error has occurred whilst attempting the requested operation. The error is:

Incomplete information submitted. The VendorTxCode field may be missing or you may have used an incorrect encryption password.

Help

Darren

I decided to move from simulation mode to test mode to see what was happening.

when trying to complete an order in test mode I just get the following message.

An error has occurred whilst attempting the requested operation. The error is:

Incomplete information submitted. The VendorTxCode field may be missing or you may have used an incorrect encryption password.

Help

Darren

More than likely you have an incorrect password. I've been testing it this morning in simulation and test modes. Both are working fine apart from the login bug (if you tick keep login, it returns to payment successful page, if not ticked it asks you to login). Eirther way, this bug is fundamental as it may confuse a customer.

Unless someone has a fix for this login problem please do provide it, if not, I'll have to pay someone to-do it for myself as well as the tax bug, when logged in it shows, when logged out, it does not.

Yes, It was me being a complete idiot and putting an old password in :D

Now the only problem is the login one.

Thanks

Darren

Indeed. There is no way I'm buying a license until this is fixed by CubeCart or fixed by someone else. It's a big problem that needs to be fixed. If I get no cooperation/fix from CubeCart - I'll get it fixed by myself. The clock is ticking. I'm not holding my breath.

• 2 months later...
Guest willdashwood

when I process the order it goes to Protx with no problem, but when Protx returns the customer to the site the customer then has to re log in.

I've got same problem in 3.09 where the user if logged out. I guess the Protx2 mod is out of date since it request variables via POST whereas they are sent in the URL so require GET to retrieve them.

Surely someone has a fix for this? It's the only thing stopping me going live.

Guest willdashwood

Does anyone know at what stage the user is logged out? I mean, is it a problem with cart.php or confirmed.php? Thanks.

Guest willdashwood

Well it would appear the session is destroyed (I assume it's destroyed) upon return to the store because if I go back to CubeCart after being transferred to Protx then I'm still logged in correctly. Using live http header FireFox extension I can see that the correct data appears to be passed back to:

modules/gateway/Protx/confirmed.php

but I'm not sure confirmed.php is handed correct variables. This is the final URL I get after all the redirections have taken place.

confirmed.php?pg=UHJvdHg=

Does that look right?

Is this working yet, as im about to sign up with Protx?

Cheers Tim

Well it would appear the session is destroyed (I assume it's destroyed) upon return to the store because if I go back to CubeCart after being transferred to Protx then I'm still logged in correctly. Using live http header FireFox extension I can see that the correct data appears to be passed back to:

modules/gateway/Protx/confirmed.php

but I'm not sure confirmed.php is handed correct variables. This is the final URL I get after all the redirections have taken place.

confirmed.php?pg=UHJvdHg=

Does that look right?

Guest willdashwood

I haven't really looked in to it any further since I'm having so much hassle moving the test site to a real server! I was hoping the CubeCart authors would have a look but as you can see, nothing so far.

I haven't really looked in to it any further since I'm having so much hassle moving the test site to a real server! I was hoping the CubeCart authors would have a look but as you can see, nothing so far.

Bugger, i shall leave a ticket for Brooky.

We have installed and running protx in simulator, and everything is fine apart from this bug. Logging people out when they return to the store.... annoying.

Maybe it's just somthing to do with running in test mode rather than live.

Guest willdashwood

You might be right about that because I've now got it up and running online and I can't get it to produce the bug.

You might be right about that because I've now got it up and running online and I can't get it to produce the bug.

Nice nice, and you are running 3.0.9 without any modifications to the protx bit?

The bug for me is just when you don't check the box to stay logged in, was that the same with you ?

Cheers Tim

Guest willdashwood

Yes exactly same so I removed the check box and put a hidden variable in there as a temporary workaround. Running 3.0.9 with loads of mods but nothing to the Protx form. It would be nice to find out what exactly caused the problem for future reference.

Guys, sorry for butting in here with a slightly off topic question. But with Protx, do you have to go out to their site (like paypal) or can everything be done on your own (secure) server to transact the payment. We are currently loosing sales due to using Paypal and the whole system being very long winded.

Guest magicpaul

I'm having the same problem of the user being logged out on returning to the site after the Protx payment page.

What is the Protx2.zip package?

Has anyone had any luck fixing this?

Cheers :)

I've never heard of Protx2.zip

Try:

protx/confirmed.php

Add:

include_once("../../../includes/sessionStart.inc.php");

Above:
include_once("../../../includes/session.inc.php");

YES !!! thats fixed the little pit rat of a bug. Nice.

• 4 months later...

Another problem i encountered when using protx is the order failing every time

The fault was in transfer.inc.php

if(isset($_POST['crypt']) && isset($_POST['oid'])){

Should be

if(isset($_GET['crypt']) && isset($_GET['oid'])){

This solved that problem.