Paypal orders not being processed

Atechstl

I am using cubecart 3.0.6 and I have been taking orders but the payment isn't being processed and placed into my paypal account. I tested this after I set it up and did an order myself and it instantly got into my account. Not the same for my customers. The order on their screen seems to go through just fine. Now I am having to call them manually to get their credit card #. They claim that everything seemed to go good on their end. But just not on my end. The only thing different that I have messed with since it worked for me is the shipping. I went from a flat shipping rate to shipping by weight.

Does anyone have a clue what could be wrong? Please help.

Guest Denver Dave
the payment isn't being processed and placed into my paypal account.
Something doesn't sound quite right here. When processing an order are you getting the payment screen on the paypal website? Are you using Paypal Standard or Paypal Pro?

Under my Cube Cart settings, the Gateway server is pointing to Live, not Sand Box. My customers are getting a little uneasy because they don't like giving their credit card number out again especially over the phone. They tell me that it already processed their CC on the website. Almost 50% cancell their order and won't give it to me. Paypal pro workedbefore for me. It just isn't now. I changed no gateway settings. I need major help. I am losing a lot of money

Hi All,

A client of mine is also having this problem. I have set up an administrator account for both of us and our orders go through just fine and the money ends up in her PayPal account.

However, whenever someone else goes in and places an order, the money doesn't end up in her PayPal account. (I believe that they don't even get into PayPal. Many of her customers have called to make the payment.) She too has had many cancellations because of this.

I am using CC3.05 and regular PayPal (Standard).

The only change I have made since it was working is that I have installed the USPS Shipping Mod by Sir William (which was a blessing - thank you Sir William!)...

Also, ocassionally, the shopping basket will not hold items. I know this may be a different issue and is well documented, but thought I would mention it here too in case it has something to do with this issue.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Bergii

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mistress Zhivago

What I have noticed is that a customer can place an order, get to the Paypal screen and simply close the window without paying (immediate buyers remorse, don't like Paypal, don't quite understand that this is where they pay, lost connection, any number of reasons)

Unfortunately, the store does not block orders that do not process.

I simply send them a Paypal invoice before processing their order, rather than handle their credit card manually - I NEVER WANT TO HAVE THEIR CC INFORMATION IN HAND - TOO MUCH LIABILITY as a small business, sole proprietor, etc.)

Not sure if they plan to remedy this or not. Personally, I like know who tried to order, that way I can try and get the to complete their order in the event they were confused or their card was declined.

Hi All,

A client of mine is also having this problem. I have set up an administrator account for both of us and our orders go through just fine and the money ends up in her PayPal account.

However, whenever someone else goes in and places an order, the money doesn't end up in her PayPal account. (I believe that they don't even get into PayPal. Many of her customers have called to make the payment.) She too has had many cancellations because of this.

I am using CC3.05 and regular PayPal (Standard).

The only change I have made since it was working is that I have installed the USPS Shipping Mod by Sir William (which was a blessing - thank you Sir William!)...

Also, ocassionally, the shopping basket will not hold items. I know this may be a different issue and is well documented, but thought I would mention it here too in case it has something to do with this issue.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Bergii

Guest slampepsi

:) I went and checked out on my own store and the state was missing in the customer info all it said was my order failed when I clicked GO NOW, It needs to say to people that they are missing info and highlight what is missing. Is there a way to make the button on the bottom say PAY instead of GO NOW. I opened a ticket with CC a week ago and they still have not responded. This really needs fixed. Can any one out there help?