"Error: No payment gateway varible is set!"

Guest mbcummings

Guest mbcummings

Now it is displaying "Error: No payment gateway varible is set!"

This error is returned from confirmed.inc.php

The gateway mod, bluepay, is set: Enabled, ID, key, default, test mode, and debugging all correct and settings confirmed.

A confirmation is sent, via cc and gateway. Transaction confirmation Error message, only, is displayed (attached).

PLEASE HELP!

thank you!!!

Michael

• 6 months later...

Guest DayByDay

Now it is displaying "Error: No payment gateway varible is set!"

This error is returned from confirmed.inc.php

The gateway mod, bluepay, is set: Enabled, ID, key, default, test mode, and debugging all correct and settings confirmed.

Hi! I'm having trouble with blupay gatewa too--how do you know what the right default and test ad debugging are? whenI set it for no debugging I got warning pages up the gazoo. so I had to turn it back on. I also set it for 'test" mode and all my tests went through as live transactions.

In addition, cusotmers get a weird respond page instead of an order confirmation and buepay says it cc bad code. di dyou fid a soltution?

Thanks, shelly

Guest Nostnevets

I"m getting the same "Error: No payment gateway variable is set!" using LinkPoint. Think it has to do with address data in the wrong format. I've seen other posts about this but no solutions.

Did you find an answer elsewhere? If so, please pass it on. I'm stuck.

Guest DayByDay

I"m getting the same "Error: No payment gateway variable is set!" using LinkPoint. Think it has to do with address data in the wrong format. I've seen other posts about this but no solutions.

Did you find an answer elsewhere? If so, please pass it on. I'm stuck.

Hello, I am told by the Blue Pay Tech that he is workign with CC to correct the problem and CC sent me this: "Once I have this data I will test 3.0.10 and release 3.0.11 within the next few days and make 100% sure the gateway is working. I will send a bulk email concerning the release of 3.0.10 to all those on our mailing list which you can subscribe to by editing your forums profile. "

I suspect that our old store's information will be wiped out to upgrade.

Anyway--until they correct the problem there seems to be lttle we can do but site with stores that don't work properly..If anyone gets any additinal clarification or solution, PLEASE post.