Dietbook Software

DietBook - Innovative, national computer software designed for LTC dietitians to significantly reduce documentation time. Features 10 different computerized nutrition assessments, RAPs, Care Plans! Instant kcal/pro/fluid need calculations, monthly/weekly weight tracking including 30/90/180 day significant changes, track diets, supplements, thickened liquids, adaptive equipment, TF calculations, and tray tickets! Now w/palm pilot for data collection! Consultant version also available!

Please give us some Feed Back.

Dietbook Software

Thank You

I'm not a big fan of Times New Roman text. I really don't like the top banner above the menu, the text is far too big, not really designed for lower resolution screens (800x600) ... I bet you created it on high resolution screen?

I've seen that template style on a lot of sites recently.

I clicked on the Online Presentation, and it tried to get me to install an ActiveX control.... umm no thanks and no chance. It's not wise to have a live Powerpoint presentation (even the HTML output) on the site, looks tacky. In the presentation, where's the menu option to return to the shop?

Surely you can integrate the content of the presentation onto HTML pages that look the same as the shop... or vice versa? A website should have one look, one design, and one navigation system (from a users perspective). Not one for each technology used.

Just my opinion, and you did ask for feedback. I'm a stickler for making a site look like it's using one system to present it's information and services.

Dear All, B)

I have a lot of html files on the left column. I would like when the customer click into it, then those html files display at the center column, but I could not get it there. Please give me some advice how to.

;)