Inventory for 2 of the same products

djcaseanova

Okay.. I am setting up my CC3 to sell various products by weight, like OZ's. I want to do multiple weight increments. For instance:

1 oz. ginseng

4 oz ginseng

But the problem I am having is that both products will come out of the same "inventory" pile I have. Is there a way to have both of these products coming out of the same "inventory" so that if someone buys two 4oz packages it will reduce the TOTAL amount of inventory for both the 4oz product and the 1oz product???

Guest estelle

Hi djcaseanova,

The standard CubeCart functionality does not provide any way to do this.

But I am working on a mod which will allow you to assign different stock levels to different product option combinations. If you like, I can contact you when this mod is completed (it will most likely be ready around the new year).

Thanks,

Estelle.

Hi djcaseanova,

The standard CubeCart functionality does not provide any way to do this.

But I am working on a mod which will allow you to assign different stock levels to different product option combinations. If you like, I can contact you when this mod is completed (it will most likely be ready around the new year).

Thanks,

Estelle.

I would appreciate that! Thanks...