This is my first try!!

Guest shannonlp

Guest overdrive

Hi there, looks decent, though the bubbles in the header are a little distracting. As mysiteonline's post, the cart link isn't working (yet?), but more basic a problem is the page width which does this on a 800x600 screen:

slk-grab1.jpg

While on a 1024x768 screen:

slk-grab2.jpg

As an online shop (and a designer) it's best to follow the practice of the most successful sites and cater to the lowest common denominator in screen res and browsers. We can now happily disregard 640x480 but can't ignore 800x600 as they still make up around a third of web users.

Hope this helps ;)

Guest shannonlp

Thanks for the respones! I got board last night and tried to put flash in after I made this post.

Good catch about the res problem I started playing with the flash on a G5 with a 23inch wide screen looked decent to me until I tried it on a 800X600 test machine. Just got to tired to fix it ;)

I am going to put it back the way it was before I destroyed it.

Hi there, looks decent, though the bubbles in the header are a little distracting. As mysiteonline's post, the cart link isn't working (yet?), but more basic a problem is the page width which does this on a 800x600 screen:

slk-grab1.jpg

While on a 1024x768 screen:

slk-grab2.jpg

As an online shop (and a designer) it's best to follow the practice of the most successful sites and cater to the lowest common denominator in screen res and browsers. We can now happily disregard 640x480 but can't ignore 800x600 as they still make up around a third of web users.

Hope this helps :D

• 4 weeks later...

just went to your site but to be dissapointed there is no header image and the site that i loved as disapeared hope you get it fixed up as nice as it was :rolly:

Guest shannonlp

just went to your site but to be dissapointed there is no header image and the site that i loved as disapeared hope you get it fixed up as nice as it was :D

My web host starting rebooting my server. I think I'm fixed now aside from cleaning it up.

Guest shannonlp

Better still a couple of bits to sort where the text dont sit right etc in titles and such but a vast improvement.

What would be the correct padding setting for doing this messed with padding-top for a bit and not a good effect.