Corrected website

Guest shannonlp

Guest shannonlp

I have fixed it I hope. Its fun being new at something!!

I have been playing with this cart for the past couple of days and thought I would try some feedback.

Don't hold back I had never seen a CSS file until I got this cart.

Check out the main website too!! They are both new as of today.

Cart URL : http://www.shopping.slkstudios.com

Main URL : http://www.slkstudios.com

User is online!Profile CardPM

Report PostGo to the top of the page

Edit Post

Very nice site, simplistic and easy to use, i am suprised tou stoped using flas compleatly though expected the top header to still be flash...

But it still looks Great got a thumbs up from me ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest estelle

Nice one!!

My only suggestion is that personally i don't like the grey colour that is used behind the subcategory images. Perhaps it could be a lighter shade of grey? Or perhaps a shade of blue, similar to your buttons, but with less colour intensity since it covers a much greater area.

Estelle.

Haven't seen the site since you first posted it in December, but when I look now, I notice that the copyright info at bottom is lost in the background color of the page, which is in violation of the free use license agreement.

The background is looking funny down there in IE 6, with a white band and a dark gray one. Needs fixing :)

Guest shannonlp

Haven't seen the site since you first posted it in December, but when I look now, I notice that the copyright info at bottom is lost in the background color of the page, which is in violation of the free use license agreement.

The background is looking funny down there in IE 6, with a white band and a dark gray one. Needs fixing :)

Thanks for the feedback! I noticed the background problem myself. The background image is only 1375 long and I think that is where it runs out. I didn't realize the license problem thanks for letting me know! We had planned on getting one anyways so not a big deal to fix.