Site completed

Guest hobsdv

My site is finally finished and i have already taken my first orders.Please take a look and tell me what you think.We have also included a link exchange if you would like to exchange links and increase traffic to your store

lol i remember when i had that ball design in my logo when i first started out.

Nice colour scheme on site the only thing i didnt like was the way the shopping cart was kinda shoved up in the logo >>Im using netscape 8 .

lol i remember when i had that ball design in my logo when i first started out.

Nice colour scheme on site the only thing i didnt like was the way the shopping cart was kinda shoved up in the logo >>Im using netscape 8 .

thinking about moving it to a box on left if i can figure out how to do it

Better idea - I'll design a new logo for free!

The presnt one is a little over-large, and colors are messed up here and there due to transparency issues, etc.

You want a new logo? Send PM.

Alternatively, I can help you move the box :errm:

Thanks to markscarts i now have a great logo and the site looks better than ever.Take another look and please let me know what you think

Guest libertygone

My site is finally finished and i have already taken my first orders.Please take a look and tell me what you think.We have also included a link exchange if you would like to exchange links and increase traffic to your store

where do you get the ps2 games to sell? do you have a supplier? howd you find them? i would love to know some more info. thanks!

Great site but those weird
" /> " />
are still at the top of every page...

The 'HTML' and 'BODY' tags are terminating in the wrong places, near the top. The " /> " /> tags are easy to find in the code, as they are on lines of their own near the top just above the CSS references.

In addition, the search engines are probably reading a lot of 'amp;amp;quot;&' characters in the text, which is not very productive.

You don't have a very search engine friendly site. ;)

The bits in bold are what are showing up but looking further made me see that you have copied in META tags another site has given you and thats where all has gone wrong everything in red it totaly in the wrong place...

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" />

<title>Hobsons choice online (Powered by CubeCart)</title>

<meta name="description" content="<html>

<head>

<META NAME="KEYWORDS" CONTENT="shirt,watch,designer,diamante,contact,ladies,guestbook,exchange,dropshippin

g,playstation,couture,gameboy,joystick,speedster,latest,robots,homepage,gamecube,

doo,hutch,concept,starsky,hill,com,disc,mayhem,gents,pickwick,6copyright,freeksty

le,arcade,payne,welcome,bracelet,cheri,loans,albums,bangle,products,sporty,drunkn

munky,clothing">

<META NAME="DESCRIPTION" CONTENT="UK based dropshipper.Free membership,senseo,philips,household,xbox games,albums,ebooks,personal,nintendo,playstation">

<TITLE>hobsons choice online</TITLE>

<META HTTP-EQUIV="CONTENT-LANGUAGE" CONTENT="EN">

<META NAME="revisit-after" CONTENT="14 days">

<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="http://websitesubmit.hypermart.net/">

<META NAME="robots" CONTENT="all">

<META NAME="Author" CONTENT="David hobson">

<META NAME="Copyright" CONTENT="2005 hobsons choice online">

<!-- MetaTags http://websitesubmit.hypermart.net/ -->

<!-- UK based dropshipper.Free membership,senseo,philips,household,xbox games,albums,ebooks,personal,nintendo,playstation -->

</head>

<body>

</body>

</html>

" />

<meta name="keywords" content="<meta name="keywords" content="amp,gba,shirt,watch,designer,diamante,contact,ladies,guestbook,exchange,dro

pshipping,playstation,couture,gameboy,joystick,speedster,latest,robots,homepage,g

amecube,doo,hutch,concept,starsky,hill,com,disc,mayhem,gents,pickwick,6copyright,

freekstyle,arcade,payne,welcome,bracelet,cheri,loans,albums,bangle,products,sport

y,drunknmunky,clothing," />

" />

<link href="skins/FashionBluePastel/styleSheets/layout.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

<link href="skins/FashionBluePastel/styleSheets/style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

<script language="javascript" src="js/jslibrary.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

</head>

<body>