newsletter

A thought...

There are a LOT of people out there who have installed cubecart but do NOT read these forums.

It would be nice to have a security mailing list that sends a note to the admin for all sites when something serious like this 3.0.7 issue pops up.

There is a UPDATE icon that tells you to update, but that depends upon you going to the site to see it.

If you are not going to your admin frequently, how will you know updates are needed?

Thoughts?

Guest sunshine

You should have received an email also. Check the email addy that's in your CP settings. I think I received two seperate emails regarding this current happening. :w00t:

My email is right, and I checked and I am signed up for the newsletter.

the only setting I did not have checked is one under privacy settings that says

"Send me any updates sent by the board administrator"

I created my profile back in 04... I suspect this setting may have been added after then? in any case, I did not get any messages... maybe I will after making this change.

Guest sunshine

setting I did not have checked is one under privacy settings that says

"Send me any updates sent by the board administrator"

I created my profile back in 04... I suspect this setting may have been added after then? in any case, I did not get any messages... maybe I will after making this change.

Yep, sounds like that could the reason. :)