My new website

Guest spudnick1

Guest spudnick1

Hi

Skin and work mostly from 2 guys from here use there services you won't regret it l don't that is markscarts and convict thanks guys great work...

www.pcareus.com.au

spud

Guest vrakas

Nice and simple, i like it :D

The Categories menu is great (Convicts work i am sure) :)

Just one small problem, try and leave some spaces between the products discription (ex. CAVIAR/200GB/7200RPM/2MB/PATA100/8.9msR 10.9msW/736Mbits ) otherwise the box will expand over the main frame.

The shopping basket (items in cart) is out of place until you put the mouse over the view basket :)

Edited by vrakas

Guest spudnick1

Nice and simple, i like it :D

The Categories menu is great (Convicts work i am sure) :)

Just one small problem, try and leave some spaces between the products discription (ex. CAVIAR/200GB/7200RPM/2MB/PATA100/8.9msR 10.9msW/736Mbits ) otherwise the box will expand over the main frame.

The shopping basket (items in cart) is out of place until you put the mouse over the view basket :)

I Dont get what you mean about space between product description ?

Do you mean for me to make Description shorter?

let me know i will be able to do what you mean

Guest vrakas

Nice and simple, i like it :)

The Categories menu is great (Convicts work i am sure) ;)

The shopping basket (items in cart) is out of place until you put the mouse over the view basket :(

Look at the example i gave you B)

Between CAVIAR/200GB/7200RPM/etc try this CAVIAR/ 200GB/ 7200RPM/ etc

This way it will not be considered as one word.

Hope this helps :)

PS here is another example:

very nice and some fine modding guys just a few tweaks and she will be perfick ;)

Thanks Sarge, your kind words mean alot :(

@ spud, I've noticed the problem Vrakas points out, do you understand his posts? Keep refreshing and eventually you'll load a prod in featured box that has a long string in description with no spaces; this will break the layout.

You need to add spaces, or replace the slashes with hyphens - or commas , as these will form a breaking point for the description B)

Guest spudnick1

Nice and simple, i like it :)

The Categories menu is great (Convicts work i am sure) :sourcerer:

The shopping basket (items in cart) is out of place until you put the mouse over the view basket :(

Look at the example i gave you ;)

Between CAVIAR/200GB/7200RPM/etc try this CAVIAR/ 200GB/ 7200RPM/ etc

This way it will not be considered as one word.

Hope this helps :)

PS here is another example:

Thanks vrakas

Yes the penny has dropped i get what you mean thanks alot i started to do a couple of them and they look alot better.

Thanks for your input.

spud

Guest spudnick1

Hi guys

thanks for all your input!!

Do you guys know of a way to change all the description all at once, or am l stuck with changing one at a time ?

this is the only way l know but with 500 products in will take me ages since l put them all in one at a time l know how long this will take?

spud

Guest estelle

Spud,

With phpMyAdmin you can edit multiple products at once. But definitely use the phpMyAdmin backup facility (the "Export" option) before you make any changes.

This is what you need to do: Use the "Browse" option to view the contents of the CubeCart_inventory table. Use the checkboxes down the left to select all of the products that you wish to update. Then towards the bottom of the page find the text "With selected:" and click on the pencil (edit) button beside it. You can then update the title of multiple products at once...

Estelle.