Performance Auto Parts

Guest senyoupro

Guest senyoupro

www.senyoupro.com/store

All the images and some products havent been completly listed, but for the most part the theme is basically set. Just have to go back and add the images to the categorie folder. Im on product 626, listing images and have 1,553 total... could be a few more days..

Also anyone want to give me some suggestions for our main page, im not liking it much anymore..

www.senyoupro.com

thanks

Dan

Very, very nice - I like what you've done with the site :D

A couple suggestions - get rid of the subcat folders, and the blue background for them.

And change the font-color for the CubeCartâ„¢ copyright info at the bottom. Presently, it is not legible which viloates the license agreement.

Best solution, buy a license and it will be gone. Use the link in my signature, and I will be indebted to you ;)

Guest senyoupro

Very, very nice - I like what you've done with the site :D

A couple suggestions - get rid of the subcat folders, and the blue background for them.

And change the font-color for the CubeCartâ„¢ copyright info at the bottom. Presently, it is not legible which viloates the license agreement.

Best solution, buy a license and it will be gone. Use the link in my signature, and I will be indebted to you ;)

Thanks, I couldnt remember where to find the blue background code. I had it gone once on a test store I ran but couldnt remember where it was located.

Will do on the font change, where is that located?

I probably will end up purchasing, just cant afford it right now.. :D

Guest vrakas

Bare of parts or cluttering information boxes?

Information boxes or even the Popular product on each side would be a good idea :ninja:

Please also change the Copyright Font Colour as it is not seen clearly, Thanks :D

Read this :)

Hi

If the idea of extra boxes doesnt appeal to you move them all to the left or right so you have a nice big viewable centre box to display your images.

Nice site tho and defo sort the license out mate.

I quite agree.... do something with the folders and their background. It looks a little out of place. Use engine part images for them like you have (in a sense) on the front page. And perhaps sort out the alignment of the folders, example here.

Also add a border to the mailing list email address entry box.

I love the background photo! It really makes the site... love it!

All in all, I really like the design. :) Good work!

Guest senyoupro

..waiting for someone to post where copyright font info is.. :)

Also I just noticed that some of my product images go outside of the givin box area how do I size it down? A few of them are doing it. Do I have to change every image in the /uploads/ or is there a way to set a max size?

http://www.senyoupro.com/store/index.php?a...&productId=1585

Just have to go back and add the images to the category folder.

I need to finish the main product images first. Where can I find the mod to adjust product alignment?

Thanks all for the comments. Looks like I just need to change a few things up..

Guest senyoupro

Look for 'txtCopyright' in the CSS files.

To fix the image size, you'll have to resize the image before you upload it.

damn.. was hoping it would be easier, that means I have to go adjust all the photos..

Just moved all the boxes to the left, Im not sure if I like it..

Guest senyoupro

Not sure. Try removing the entire right column.

I'm not convinced it would suite your design.... the only way to tell is to try it.

Fixed "Submit" border, Copyright font to white, Moved the boxes to the left.

BTW, how do you make your own box? I want to make two box one that just has a paypal image and another that has credit cards..

BTW, how do you make your own box? I want to make two box one that just has a paypal image and another that has credit cards..
Just copy the code from the displayed page, and place it where you want in the template. Easiest way. :)

Guest senyoupro

Can anyone help with music controls. I have streaming audio that I want to input into the site. And use the On and Off buttons to control. Anyone have a script code to do this?