New Site up and running

Guest scobb77

Guest scobb77

Top n bottom navigation bars not looking good in ie on 800 x 600 res.

nice logo tho :)

Thanks EvilHomer.

I think I've got the lower nav bar resolved but I'm sort of stumped on the upper nav bar and how to shorten the catagories up. I could probably use one of the mods that would double up the catagories but other than that I'm not sure.

Guest scobb77

You just need to increase the height of the tab images as the problem only lies in the cats who have 2 lines of text

That fixed it! Thanks a bunch.

Looks good overall. Everything seems to work properly. I like the little blue graffic on the tabs.

Using a safari browser, a few things aren't aligning properly. The Login/register links are right on top of the category tabs. Also, the caps on the ends of the "Welcome to T-Popper Jewelry" line are not aligned with the rest of the bar...and a few other little things. It's hard to explain...you should try looking at it on a mac (if you care) and see if you can figure out what's wrong.

By the way, what's the deal with the Hacker Safe thing? Do you pay them a fee to check your site? I should look into that.

Guest scobb77

Looks good overall. Everything seems to work properly. I like the little blue graffic on the tabs.

Using a safari browser, a few things aren't aligning properly. The Login/register links are right on top of the category tabs. Also, the caps on the ends of the "Welcome to T-Popper Jewelry" line are not aligned with the rest of the bar...and a few other little things. It's hard to explain...you should try looking at it on a mac (if you care) and see if you can figure out what's wrong.

By the way, what's the deal with the Hacker Safe thing? Do you pay them a fee to check your site? I should look into that.

Hi Jbeyler,

I'll have to see if I can find someone with a mac to see what your talking about, but thank you very much for the help.

Hacker Safe is part of Scan Alert. It is a pay service used by many sites to keep their website/server safe from hackers so that your credit card transactions are safe and any information that you might have about your customers is safe.