How to configure UPS?

Guest kencash

Guest kencash

Hi,

When I set my country as Malaysia with my postal code in the admin, i get this error "Unsupported country specified to use UPS". But when I use a US postal code, it works perfectly.

Does anyone know how can I modify the module to works for my country?

Regards

Kenneth

• 1 year later...

Can anyone help me with getting the UPS module to work?

I am in the Netherlands, our postal code is e.g. 1234 AB. So 4 digits and 2 letters.

UPS module expects 5 digits.

This is the error message I get:

"Origin postal code must have five digits to use UPS. Please update this in the module settings."

Who knows a solution?

Greetings,

Marcel

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone please help me?

Can anyone help me with getting the UPS module to work?

I am in the Netherlands, our postal code is e.g. 1234 AB. So 4 digits and 2 letters.

UPS module expects 5 digits.

This is the error message I get:

"Origin postal code must have five digits to use UPS. Please update this in the module settings."

Who knows a solution?

Greetings,

Marcel

I know that, but the problem is that this module does not accept the Dutch Zipcode. It must have 5 digits, but our Zip is 4 digits and 2 letters.

The Store Post/Zip Code should be the zip code from which you are sending your product.

Hope this helps,

Bergii

Guest Buechee

I'm in the u.s. and I can't get it to work either. I get this "Parse error: parse error, unexpected '}' ", some of my site info followed by this "html/store/modules/shipping/UPS/calc.php on line 100"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Coffeehouse

:) I'm getting the same error when I try to set it up, If I fix it, I'll post again

I'm in the u.s. and I can't get it to work either. I get this "Parse error: parse error, unexpected '}' ", some of my site info followed by this "html/store/modules/shipping/UPS/calc.php on line 100"

Guest Coffeehouse

:) I found the fix in another post:

In the UPS/calc.php file, find:

CODE else

$rate->rescom(strtoupper($module['rescom'])); // See the rescom() function for codes

and change to (Just adding the '{' into the statement):

CODE else

{

$rate->rescom(strtoupper($module['rescom'])); // See the rescom() function for codes

:) I'm getting the same error when I try to set it up, If I fix it, I'll post again