File & Code Changes In Each Version...

Guest aikdo

*EDIT: More recent releases have a side by side comparison change log in the download archive*

3.0.6 - 3.0.8 Change Log is Here [Click here for file]

If you need a Specific Change-log For Example 3.0.3 - 3.0.7pl1 if it is not already included on this forum you can PM me and i will add that for you...

These files are currently ONLY tell you what files change and not the changes as some changes are many pages long...

If i find alot of time i may also generate the individual file changes in each and all of the files for you, but i can tell you the between 3.0.5 and 3.0.7pl1 there is 24 A4 pages worth of changes... << Not for the week at heart >>

Decided to make this more publicaly accessable and will be doing so for alot of the versions... :dizzy:

If you all belive this helps then i am happy to help...

Note there is No Point in going any lower than 3.0.3 as that is basicaly Every file ;)

file_list_3.0.3__3.0.7pl1.html - 3.0.3 TO 3.0.3pl1

file_list_3.0.4__3.0.7pl1.html - 3.0.4 TO 3.0.7pl1

file_list_3.0.5__3.0.7pl1.html - 3.0.5 TO 3.0.7pl1

file_list_3.0.6__3.0.7pl1.html - 3.0.6 TO 3.0.7pl1

attachment 393 - 3.0.7 To 3.0.7pl1 --- Code Changes

Edited by aikdo

This is just awesome! It took me no time to upgrade my 3.0.4 shop to 3.0.7pl. I have no problems, no errors (as of yet :dizzy: ) and it was very very simple!

Aikdo you are a gem!

Jen

Guest saumil

Changelog is included in package :)

Hi,

Forgive me if this has already been asked. Will adding/editing the code found in the changelog upgrade me to the v3.0.9? I am currently using v3.0.8 and have done alot of customization. Doing it all over would be too much of a hassle for me. Please advise.