.tpl files

Layout control seems to be bound to .tpl files. But I'm not aware of any way to modify these files other then direct code; add/delete/move/modify

Is there a layout editor for viewing/editing these files? Is cubecart an intregrated site built through a product like binarycloud - PHP Web Application Framework for example?

-zastrow <_<

.tpl editors can be editted through standard WYSIWYG programs such as Dreamweaver, if this is what you are asking.

yeah accept, when I try to open in dreamweaver, It opens up, code only. No layout view. I guess the thrust of my question was, how can a manipulate the core infrastructure of this site using a layout mode in a standard WYSIWYG program.

.tpl editors can be editted through standard WYSIWYG programs such as Dreamweaver, if this is what you are asking.

yeah accept, when I try to open in dreamweaver, It opens up, code only. No layout view. I guess the thrust of my question was, how can a manipulate the core infrastructure of this site using a layout mode in a standard WYSIWYG program.

TTopStyle Pro. I'll Try that. Cute Kitty! I've got a Short-Hair Tabby That hates it when I just sit on the compter instead of chas'en him around the house.

Guest theorbo

zastrow (OT): yes, she's a sweetie. The kitty goddess loves us: my last old cat was on his way to kitty heaven when this one arrived at the window, after having been dumped of course. She's probably the best cat I've ever been owned by in the nearly 60 years I've had cats....

Guest theorbo

Well, yes. Actually, though I use TSP when starting out a site, or redoing a TON of files, I tend to open notepad2 as often.

[Windows Notepad is not a particularly good option - it does not always produce "cleanliness" as one would expect....]