Finishing up on installation CC3.0.7-pl1 (NEED INPUT PLEASE)

Guest sgleaton

Guest sgleaton

I have gotten all of MY kinks out that I caused. I am now in the final stages of completing my store and modding it.

I would like everyone to please check it out and give me TONS of feedback. IE: What should I change, add, etc.? I am so happy with the cube cart and ready to get information on how to market my site as well, so that is another input I need.

I am so proud of the product and the way my site has turned out! GREAT JOB CC TEAM! :P You guys rock, keep up the great work!!

Scott Gleaton

J.S. Gleaton Mercantile << Click here

p.s.

I am now in the beginning stages of learning how to program with php, etc. So hopefully I can start doing modded stores and make additions to the already great information out in CubeCart Land.

Moved here :P

You will get a lot of feedback :)

Here we go ;)

Welcome Guest [Login | Register] and the search text needs to be changed to another colour as they are hard to read.

I would move on or two of the boxes from the left side towards the right side to make things equal.

Please also change the colour of "Copyright Devellion Limited 2005. All rights reserved." as you are not acting according to the copyrights ;)

If you wish to remove them just purchase a license ;)

Keep to lower case letters on products ex:Look at your popular products and you see what i mean.

Sorry to have pointed out so many but i did it because you requested it and i really like the design and its worth the time ;)

Guest sgleaton

Thanks Vrakas. This is what I needed to know and more. I have not changed the information at the bottom of the page because I do not know how. I will though, just given time.

Scott Gleaton

No problem take your time and you will make it perfect :P

Let us know when you make the changes and we can re-visit your site and take a look, if you wish so.