"?>?>?>?>" Displayed at the top of my store!

Guest PhattyMcGee

Guest PhattyMcGee

At the top of my store I have this: "?>?>?>?>" displayed, not sure what it is, or why it's there, it's been there ever since I installed it, can't figure out if its just text I can delete from an HTML or PHP, if so, where? How?

You can check out the store here:

http://www.loonatix.net/store

Thanks.

Guest PhattyMcGee

So does anyone have any input on my issue here? It's on every page of the webstore, I've never really worked with PHP before, I'm winging this...I've been able to edit everything still, it's just this deal, whats up with that?

No its still there... if you want me to look through your code and find the problem please send me a PM with your FTP details and ill try and debug your files for you :)

Guest PhattyMcGee

me to look through your code and find the problem please send me a PM with your FTP details and ill try and debug your files for you

Thanks, but I'd rather not share my login info...how do you debug the files? Is that something I could do?

Guest jmartinez

Just an assumption here but are you using FrontPage by chance as your web editor? If so if you attempt to view a .php file without first setting it to view .php extensions as text then it will add the ?> tag to the .php file (about where there is an echo or link with an echo) every time you open the file. Hope this helps!