Category menu items return search results

Robsta

Guest martino

Hiya, I've just upgraded to 3.0.8 from 3.0.6. However my category links have gone wierd. B)

Every link returns the results of a search, and those links with subcategories, the search results appear below. :D

Anyone else had this?

Here's an example.

I have just upgraded 4 stores from 3.0.7.pl1 to 3.0.8 and they are all displaying the above behaviour also.

A fix for this would be greatly appreciated!

Hiya, I've just upgraded to 3.0.8 from 3.0.6. However my category links have gone wierd. B)

Every link returns the results of a search, and those links with subcategories, the search results appear below. :D

Anyone else had this?

Here's an example.

I have just upgraded 4 stores from 3.0.7.pl1 to 3.0.8 and they are all displaying the above behaviour also.

I'm so glad it's not just me. Sorry martino :w00t:

Guest martino

Hiya, I've just upgraded to 3.0.8 from 3.0.6. However my category links have gone wierd. :)

Every link returns the results of a search, and those links with subcategories, the search results appear below. :blink:

Anyone else had this?

Here's an example.

I'm so glad it's not just me. Sorry martino :)

It is my own fault for not checking the first store correctly before upgrading the others.

It all adds to the fun anyway :D