incorrect subtotal and charging

Guest markyt

I have a strange issue.... someone ordered a large amount, then went through and deleted a few items from their cart, then went through the checkout.

When I checked the order screen I had an order with £60 worth of items in it, and paypal had only charged £48. The order screen showed £60 worth of items with a sub total of £48 underneath and also it had a very low amount of shipping, as if she only ordered £48 of items.

After emailing her it seems when she removed about £18 worth of items items from her cart, they visually dissapeared, and the new postage and total was calculated and this was passed to paypal (all looked good to user), but the original full order was passed onto the orders screen and deducted from stock.

Can anyone help? or point me in the right direction? I have a few mods loaded, but nothing that should affect the ordering. (SEO, Product and cat sorting etc).

I am worried that I might be sending out free products now.... Ill have to check the calculations manually on every order (almost sent this person £18 of free stuff!)

I am running 3.0.6 + the two security fixes.

Many thanks and sorry for the spelling.

Mark

I have a strange issue.... someone ordered a large amount, then went through and deleted a few items from their cart, then went through the checkout.

When I checked the order screen I had an order with £60 worth of items in it, and paypal had only charged £48. The order screen showed £60 worth of items with a sub total of £48 underneath and also it had a very low amount of shipping, as if she only ordered £48 of items.

After emailing her it seems when she removed about £18 worth of items items from her cart, they visually dissapeared, and the new postage and total was calculated and this was passed to paypal (all looked good to user), but the original full order was passed onto the orders screen and deducted from stock.

Can anyone help? or point me in the right direction? I have a few mods loaded, but nothing that should affect the ordering. (SEO, Product and cat sorting etc).

I am worried that I might be sending out free products now.... Ill have to check the calculations manually on every order (almost sent this person £18 of free stuff!)

I am running 3.0.6 + the two security fixes.

Many thanks and sorry for the spelling.

Mark

Hello Everybody

Same problem happend to me twice, it just did not count right, strangely 1 product same type was 2x in the end order, and total was way too low

i am running 3.04

Whaty is the problem ?

Greets

Rob

Guest valencia

This bug was logged 3 days ago: http://bugs.cubecart.com/?do=details&id=463

Not sure if it has been resolved.

I logged the original bug, but it still has not been resolved, and I had another similar problem today.

In my other stores using paypal, the items and their information pass through to paypal where I can have a record, but no item or information other than total and shipping is being passed.

Is it that the only fix is to upgrade to 3.08?

Guest estelle

I have looked at 3.0.8, and although I'm not sure, I can't see anything to indicate that this bug has been fixed in 3.0.8. But, knowing Brooky, I expect it will be fixed in 3.1.0.