anything else to make it look more profesional

thanks

ryan

also

i know that i can remove the ©

im just leting the site pull in a few sales before i spend more dough

(7 sales)

;)

Please dont double post and still there is not disign involved ;)
Edited by vrakas

Guest groovejuice

Since you have made few changes to the template, my first impression is that the back and forth motion of the banner is very distracting and offputting. Better IMHO if the image doesn't move from side-to-side, but the content changes instead.

www.PBMansion.com

need feedback from you guys on

how to make the site more spicy looking

and

anything else to make it look more profesional

thanks

ryan

Standard template, still with original CubeCart logo. To spice it up, I'd suggest your own personalised template ;)

Guest groovejuice

The new banner is definitely an improvement, however, I personally don't care for an endless cycle. It can repeat a finite number of times, perhaps 8 or ten in this case, and then hold on one of the frames. I'd would certainly consider a unique logo, and then use the colours from the logo as a theme.

grovve juice thanks for all your input

i like the banner too and was thinking the same thing as i stud there and stared at the endles cycle

im going to have to look into what u said (and i was thinking)

also how can i change the site background to go with a theme?

also when i buy the © off , would i be able to put that animated banner where the CUbecart © is ? or does that have to be non animated?

thanks

ryan

Guest groovejuice

Ryan,

The person that created your animated banner can adjust the number of times it cycles very easily. The colors and backgrounds in the templates are adjusted in your skins folder, the folder with the skin you're using, in the stylesheets. If you have experience with CSS it's not too bad to figure out, but if not I'd consider looking into buying a skin that is close to what you want, and have the creator help you modify that. I'd personally look for something dark grey/ black and kind of techno, but that is strictly my opinion based on the demographic I'm guessing your customers to be. Check out the cubecart.org forum, there's lots there.

Ryan,

The person that created your animated banner can adjust the number of times it cycles very easily. The colors and backgrounds in the templates are adjusted in your skins folder, the folder with the skin you're using, in the stylesheets. If you have experience with CSS it's not too bad to figure out, but if not I'd consider looking into buying a skin that is close to what you want, and have the creator help you modify that. I'd personally look for something dark grey/ black and kind of techno, but that is strictly my opinion based on the demographic I'm guessing your customers to be. Check out the cubecart.org forum, there's lots there.

yes i will look into templates

anyone have a nice one they want to try and sell me?

p.s. I ll pay top dollar

lol

ryan

Quick sugestion, i know nothing about paintballing, & im not going to learn anything from your site. I can't buy anything from you for my nephew as he explained what he wanted to me, but you don't seem to have any descriptions so im not sure ;)

Just a thought :(

• 3 weeks later...