HELP need plz

Guest iowtheme

Guest iowtheme

hi all

cart.jpg

The pictures have three rings round red , yellow , and green

What i need to know is can red & yellow ring be edited from Tax to Vat and shipping to what i like ie , i sell loads of diffrent things at various weights and local is free shipping .

The green ring says N/A the tax one is fine but i would like to see the postage, but at the moment you have to be logged in to see post costs ,some people would like to see postage as a looking tool.

thank all

;)

Guest iowtheme

as a note you cant see the shipping till customer logged in as the cart needs to know where they live to work out shipping.

it setup for GB / UK Only

yeah but the option is still in the cart for other countries when registering all that means is if someone from france registers and then buys it will pop up and say sorry we do not deliver to your country.

Guest iowtheme

yeah but the option is still in the cart for other countries when registering all that means is if someone from france registers and then buys it will pop up and say sorry we do not deliver to your country.

thank evilhomer

OK Fine

thank zak