Boxes and content

Guest rickb

Is it possible to use parts of the orginal code from cubecart on a web site so that i can have the information and the latest products boxes on the home page of my website?

if so can someone tell/show me how?

thank you :w00t:

not tecnicaly at the moment but i am working on a long comming (products anywhere) mod...

it will have a few diffrent options including RSS - ATOM - Javascript - Php - and GD image...

as i said its long comming however i have been working on it the last two weeks but has only reach its first alpha stage...

Hi Rick, what I have right now is a script that places a random product image, product name, price and sale price, as well as store information like store name, number categories and number of products all together on a 425 X 85 banner (see signature below).

When the page is refreshed, a new random image is created with all new product information :w00t:

The banner is totally customizable. There are 40 or so color templates available for it, or you can easily make your own template. We can also create custom templates to match your website.

This banner is available immediately in 425 X 85 size, or can be custom ordered to practically any size and shape for additional cost. Here are some example banners in use:

spb11.png

Here is a link to the script at cc3.org