Looking for Invisible Documents Mod

Guest married2mike

Guest married2mike

I'm looking for the mod that allows you to add more documents to your site, but have them not show up in the links (contact us, about us, and all that) on your page. I've looked, and looked but can't find it. I've seen it somewhere and can't remember where ;) .

Thanks so much for your help :)

Guest estelle

One way is to create a document but don't give it a name. You can still access the document by its docId, but it won't be visible in the site doc links.

I did this by using the blank space option and then putting the links in a site navagation box.

I do my menus as link lists so this doesnt work, as it creates a new <li> so another menu item, which is blank.

@ rebak, that is one of many good reasons not to do it that way . . .

The "Hide Site Docs" mod by convict takes only a few minutes to install, and is clean and simple. Choose to show or not show site docs in your ACP at the site docs list. Instructions attached. :P

Ta, shall give that a go :D

• 1 year later...

Follow the link in my signature to cubecartforums, its in the commercial mod section, sorry we cant discuss this in cubecart.com its against the rules.

Thanks found it.