Can't Access Products in Admin

Guest taj

Right- managed to install and get Cubecart working fine yesterday - put some products in it, made a couple of test orders, everything fine. Installed SEO friendly URL upgrade, added some more products, everything fine. Went to bed, got up again and now can't access the products section of admin!?

I can access all the other sections, but not add or view products.

Anyone come across this and know what might be causing it! I would have said the SE friendly URL package could have changed something, but it was working fine after that.

Thanks!

Right- managed to install and get Cubecart working fine yesterday - put some products in it, made a couple of test orders, everything fine. Installed SEO friendly URL upgrade, added some more products, everything fine. Went to bed, got up again and now can't access the products section of admin!?

Anyone come across this and know what might be causing it! I would have said the SE friendly URL package could have changed something, but it was working fine after that.

Thanks!

Should add that what happens is that a log in box appears but when I enter my username a password, it doesn't work. At the top it says 'logged in as:' so it still thinks I am logged in, but everything except admin home is greyed out. I comes back if I go to admin home and then navigate from there, but I cannot access any product options.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Rikk03

Thanks!

Should add that what happens is that a log in box appears but when I enter my username a password, it doesn't work. At the top it says 'logged in as:' so it still thinks I am logged in, but everything except admin home is greyed out. I comes back if I go to admin home and then navigate from there, but I cannot access any product options.

I have EXACTLY the same problem right now ..... latest version install.

Guest Brivtech

I had a login problem which I managed to solve this way:

where the admin area has greyed out options check the URL to see if it reads

?goto=/install_folder/admin/index.php - tagged onto the end after .........../admin/login.php.

After the /admin/login.php, delete the ?goto= etc. part, and hit enter in the browser when you edited it, you will have a login screen again, so login.

See if it works, it's the way I solved it for my problem.

• 3 weeks later...

I have EXACTLY the same problem right now ..... latest version install.

Ditto :D Is there a proper fix for this ???

In summary, my problem is that in admin > catalog I cannot access both..

- View Products

- Add Product

All that appears is another login box/screen 'embedded' in the area of the screen which should contain the products content. In addition, almost all other menu options are then greyed out.

This occurred in 3.0.7 so I upgraded that store to 3.0.10 but it's still happening?!

Please Help :w00t:

• 1 year later...
Guest Bongo's Basement

Hey there,

I have the same problem. Is there a fix to this? I'm using Firefox. All was working fine a couple of days ago now I can't add or edit products.

Regards

Bongo

• 7 months later...
Guest hooglandse

This happens when you vary admin URL links W/WO www within mainly.

As Brivtech suggested, do clear all cookies related to your domain.

i just dunno how to fix it, the same problem.

i can't most of the menu in admin area, all grey out.

been try all the suggestion in forum, still can't work out.

any one can help?