iDevAffiliate Fix

Al Brookbanks

Guest Onlinewebpublisher

Hi Brooky,

Sorry to bother you with this. I tried using the idevaffiliate fix you posted, but still could not make cubecart and idevaffiliate work.

My idevaffiliate is working fine, getting hits and visitors from my cubecart, only when there is a purchase, the sales are not being recorded or passed into. I keep getting the error:

Processing Error!

Check Cart Integration &

Processing Code Configuration

I am not getting any response from idevaffiliate about this, I'm hoping you can shed some light into this matter.

Thanks very much.

Well, I also just installed the update tracker.inc.php file and tried again - still not getting commissions...

Aikdo, you seem to have used CubeCart with Idev... does it work for you? If so, please can you let me know:

1) When does the commission get awarded? Is it after the order has been processed, or paid for, or delivered?

2) What is the URL to Idev meant to be in CubeCart? I currently have it as http://www.mydomain.com/idevaffiliate

UPDATE: THE URL TO IDEVAFFILIATE SHOULD BE: /idevaffiliate/

Hits are being registered in the test affiliate's account when I test using the test affiliate's url, so the Idev software is registering the hit, but the processed sale commission data is not being recorded.

Please can you provide any more help, or can you ask me any questions regarding my setup that might shed some light?

Thanks,

Brendon

Guest yahooe

hi i am also having problem with this anyone figured it out yet?

Having exact same difficulties, order is working fine post messages to admin adn test affiliate but

still receiving

Processing Error!

Check Cart Integration &

look forward to a solution

Guest Onlinewebpublisher

yahooe, we have the same problem...I shelled out $100 buying idevaffiliate for nothing...and guess, you won't get any assistance from idevaffiliate at all. Companies like idevdirect should not be given permission to trade in the internet....they are a rip off.

Still cannot make it work, but don't mind my post guys as I said that from frustration.

If there is anybody looking for a good affiliate software, try this guys out at softservice.org. Great support and very affordable ($49), the price includes installation and integration. I hope the forum moderators will not penalize me for this, I just want to give you guys good information based on my experience, and I don't earn anything from this. This should give other affiliate software companies a run for their money.

hi i am also having problem with this anyone figured it out yet?

Having exact same difficulties, order is working fine post messages to admin adn test affiliate but

still receiving

Processing Error!

Check Cart Integration &

look forward to a solution

Guest aikdo

yahooe, we have the same problem...I shelled out $100 buying idevaffiliate for nothing...and guess, you won't get any assistance from idevaffiliate at all. Companies like idevdirect should not be given permission to trade in the internet....they are a rip off.

I must admit that that is not a very fair statment, i did indeed get this working for one customer and gave the fix to brendonmorris above and you can see where they altered thier post to show the fix...

However i have indeed gone to work with someone else site and have also seen the Prase error and havnt been able to fix that site...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest pgale

I must admit that that is not a very fair statment, i did indeed get this working for one customer and gave the fix to brendonmorris above and you can see where they altered thier post to show the fix...

However i have indeed gone to work with someone else site and have also seen the Prase error and havnt been able to fix that site...

Well, this is just great. I've been sitting here pulling my hair out for a week trying to figure out why these two systems aren't matching up. idev tracks hits and visitors without a problem, cubecart processing for orders are working fine, yet there seems to be a disconnect between cubecart in sending the sales information over to idev so that idev can track the sales / commission.

I have over 500 products in my store and am not in the mood to build another cart. idev is a great product as I've seen it work with other carts, so does anybody have a solution or has anyone been able to get this fixed?

I'm about ready to launch yet another store and do not want to go through the same problems again.

Guest pgale

Well, this is just great. I've been sitting here pulling my hair out for a week trying to figure out why these two systems aren't matching up. idev tracks hits and visitors without a problem, cubecart processing for orders are working fine, yet there seems to be a disconnect between cubecart in sending the sales information over to idev so that idev can track the sales / commission.

I have over 500 products in my store and am not in the mood to build another cart. idev is a great product as I've seen it work with other carts, so does anybody have a solution or has anyone been able to get this fixed?

I'm about ready to launch yet another store and do not want to go through the same problems again.

I just downloaded the new tracker.php file from above, uploaded it to my server, created a test product using a test affiliate and it does not record the sale in idev.

• 3 weeks later...

For those having trouble getting ANY affiliate software to record sales,

are you clicking an affiliate link before making the test purchase?

I know this is the equivalent of asking a computer user "Is the computer plugged in?", but sometimes the simple things are the easiest to overlook.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mattng

For those having trouble getting ANY affiliate software to record sales,

are you clicking an affiliate link before making the test purchase?

I know this is the equivalent of asking a computer user "Is the computer plugged in?", but sometimes the simple things are the easiest to overlook.

i am of course....

Still no updates on this problem?

• 4 months later...

I guess I will join the ranks of all the people who are getting the iDevAffiliate error:

Processing Error!

Check Cart Integration &

Using CC 3.0.12 and PayPal Standard w/IPN. CC seems to work OK and iDevAffiliate records the sale and tells me I have a commission to approve. But when I go to the sale to approve it, it shows the amount of the sale to be N/A and the commission to be 0.00. Seems like CC isn't passing the total sale amount to iDev so it can compute the commission amount.

Then it shows the processing error above and only shows a button to "Decline" the commission.

Has anyone figured this out yet? I just spent $149.00 USD on iDevAffiliate (including both ad-ons). Other then the error above, it works perfectly and does exactly what I want it too.

Daniel.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...