SSL Admin errors

Guest civicman210

Guest civicman210

First off I wanted to tell you how great of a resource this forum was for me when I was working on my cubecart.

For some reason everything works on my cart with secure, and the admin login page works, but when I log in it shows this:

Warning: main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/civicman210/mistybrookcottage.com//classes/db.inc.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/dh/web/phpmyadmin:/tmp:/usr/local/tmp:/dh/solidclient:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/civicman210:/home/.irasan/civicman210) in /home/.irasan/civicman210/mistybrookcottage.com/shopcart/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 53

Warning: main(/home/civicman210/mistybrookcottage.com//classes/db.inc.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/.irasan/civicman210/mistybrookcottage.com/shopcart/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 53

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/civicman210/mistybrookcottage.com//classes/db.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/.irasan/civicman210/mistybrookcottage.com/shopcart/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 53

Warning: main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/civicman210/mistybrookcottage.com//admin/includes/navigation.inc.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/dh/web/phpmyadmin:/tmp:/usr/local/tmp:/dh/solidclient:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/civicman210:/home/.irasan/civicman210) in /home/.irasan/civicman210/mistybrookcottage.com/shopcart/admin/includes/header.inc.php on line 57

Warning: main(/home/civicman210/mistybrookcottage.com//admin/includes/navigation.inc.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/.irasan/civicman210/mistybrookcottage.com/shopcart/admin/includes/header.inc.php on line 57

Warning: main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/civicman210/mistybrookcottage.com//admin/includes/navigation.inc.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/dh/web/phpmyadmin:/tmp:/usr/local/tmp:/dh/solidclient:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/civicman210:/home/.irasan/civicman210) in /home/.irasan/civicman210/mistybrookcottage.com/shopcart/admin/includes/header.inc.php on line 57

Warning: main(/home/civicman210/mistybrookcottage.com//admin/includes/navigation.inc.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/.irasan/civicman210/mistybrookcottage.com/shopcart/admin/includes/header.inc.php on line 57

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/civicman210/mistybrookcottage.com//admin/includes/navigation.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/.irasan/civicman210/mistybrookcottage.com/shopcart/admin/includes/header.inc.php on line 57

and a whole bunch of other errors scattered throughout the admin page.

Can anyone help me please?

• 2 months later...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It looks like the path name in your global.inc file look here

File(/home/civicman210/mistybrookcottage.com//classes/db.inc.php) is not within the allowed path(s):

not sure but see the two red slashes i think it should b just one

• 1 month later...

I had this problem, it was resolved when i told my hosting provideer to add GD version 2 onto their servers. GD version 2 resolves the thumbnails problem, and this problem in admin. It did for me anyway.