Upgrade from 3.0.4 to 3.0.8

I did the upgrade to 3.0.8 from 3.0.4 everything seemed to be working fine but there are two problems that are now cropping up.

When I log into the admin I get a page that has the login area in the middle of the page and the admin left hand column shows but everything is greyed out except for Admin Home and Store Home. If I login again I get the same page over and over, if I click on "admin home" I get the normal admin screen that you are supposed to get. The all the admin links work EXCEPT the "orders" link.

When I click on the "orders" link I get the strang login page with the greyed links. This is where the orders link is taking me "admin/login.php?goto=/admin/orders/index.php" Again on the page it takes me to, I login over and over and get the same greyed out links page.

Thats is my biggest problem because now I can't view orders or change their status.

The second problem, I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the first. But when I go to the the "manage images" link to the image manager I get these errors that show at the top:

Warning: getimagesize(): Read error! in /home/username/public_html/admin/filemanager/index.php on line 150

Warning: getimagesize(): Read error! in /home/username/public_html/admin/filemanager/index.php on line 150

Please, if anyone can shed some light on these issues and have ideas on how to fix them, I'd really appreciate it.

Jen

• 4 years later...

I did the upgrade to 3.0.8 from 3.0.4 everything seemed to be working fine but there are two problems that are now cropping up.

When I log into the admin I get a page that has the login area in the middle of the page and the admin left hand column shows but everything is greyed out except for Admin Home and Store Home. If I login again I get the same page over and over, if I click on "admin home" I get the normal admin screen that you are supposed to get. The all the admin links work EXCEPT the "orders" link.

When I click on the "orders" link I get the strang login page with the greyed links. This is where the orders link is taking me "admin/login.php?goto=/admin/orders/index.php" Again on the page it takes me to, I login over and over and get the same greyed out links page.

Thats is my biggest problem because now I can't view orders or change their status.

The second problem, I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the first. But when I go to the the "manage images" link to the image manager I get these errors that show at the top:

Please, if anyone can shed some light on these issues and have ideas on how to fix them, I'd really appreciate it.

Jen

I'm having the same problem! Did anyone ever help you?

The grayed out problem is a bad cookie on your system. Close your browser, clear your cache and cookies, and you should be fine.

The errors on the manage images - I don't know what caused it, but I had that issue for about a month and then it magically went away. I just ignored the errors at the top as everything worked fine, just listed those at the top. I didn't do anything to fix it - it just did.

The grayed out problem is a bad cookie on your system. Close your browser, clear your cache and cookies, and you should be fine.

The errors on the manage images - I don't know what caused it, but I had that issue for about a month and then it magically went away. I just ignored the errors at the top as everything worked fine, just listed those at the top. I didn't do anything to fix it - it just did.

Yeah, I tried clearing my cache. It didn't help.

Can you post your URL - and also indicate if you are getting ALL the errors, or just one (greyed out bit, or PHP errors)?

You should also upgrade to the latest version (3.0.20) as there are many bug fixes from 3.0.08

Regards,

Jason