where to change order of UPS shipping choices?

jerseyjoe

I need to change the order in which the UPS shipping choices are offered with the cheapest (ground) as the defult. I've forgotten where I did that in another store and need to do it soon, leaving no time to fool with it?

Help, please from anyone who knows?

TIA

I need to change the order in which the UPS shipping choices are offered with the cheapest (ground) as the defult. I've forgotten where I did that in another store and need to do it soon, leaving no time to fool with it?

Help, please from anyone who knows?

TIA

I believe that if you go to the admin folder in the root of your store then modules>shipping>UPS and open index.php in your favorite text editor. Find this piece of code:

</tr>

<td align="left" class="tdText"><strong>Next Day Air Early AM</strong></td>

<td class="tdText"><select name="module[product_1DM]">

<option value="1" <?php if($module['product_1DM']==1) echo "selected='selected'"; ?>>Enabled</option>

<option value="0" <?php if($module['product_1DM']==0) echo "selected='selected'"; ?>>Disabled</option>

</select></td>

</tr>

If you look a little furthur down you will see this code:

<tr>

<td align="left" class="tdText"><strong>Ground</strong></td>

<td class="tdText"><select name="module[product_GND]">

<option value="1" <?php if($module['product_GND']==1) echo "selected='selected'"; ?>>Enabled</option>

<option value="0" <?php if($module['product_GND']==0) echo "selected='selected'"; ?>>Disabled</option>

</select></td>

</tr>

I just copied this code then deleted it and placed it above the first code I mentioned at the very begining. Once I made this change I went into IE cleared all the cache then went into the admin in cubecart and then to the UPS mod and disabled the Mod all options saved the edit then enabled the Mod and the options I wanted which this time UPS Ground was the first choice And that seemed to work for me. I really wasn't worried about going from cheapest to most expensive shipping options. I assume if you rearranged all the options in the order you wanted and then do as I mentioned that would be the order they would be in the drop down box. But I have not tested it that way.