Wrong file?

Guest stylezone

Guest stylezone

I use cubecart for Digital product .

I testes it with a TEST.EXE file ( about 54 KB )

when I tested it , Download link , gave me a file about " 151 Byte " !!! that is not my file , but with that name !

I use 3.0.8 .

please guide me ,

thanks

If you didn't get your file, chances are about 98% that you don't have the server path specified correctly for the download. Verify your server path and you should be fine. :w00t:

:innocent:

Guest stylezone

It gave me a file With that NAME , but this is not my file !

I checked the SERVER ROOT with my ADMIN of hosting , it was correct ! I think the problem is by CUBECART !

Guest groovejuice

The downloadable items functions in CC work perfectly out of the box. Sir William is, as usual, correct when he points out that an incorrect path is the usual suspect. There are several other factors that may be invloved. If the file was uploaded incorrectly or is corrupt for instance. I'd try another file, perhaps a test.txt and see if the process works for it.

Guest groovejuice

Just so it's clear, you are getting a confirmation email on purchase with the download link. You are clicking on the link and downloading and saving the file, which then turns out to be incorrect?

Guest groovejuice

Perhaps you could put up a .txt or .jpg file and try again. The link works, either there is a problem with the file or the format. Why is it an .exe?

The best way we can help you at this point is if you give one of the experts on here access to your store/site. We can then look at the config and determine if it's a coding problem or a configuration problem. I'm putting my money on the latter.

:w00t: