Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest hobsdv

ilovemysunglasses.com re-design

Guest hobsdv

just finished re-designing my sunglasses website would love some feedback..

i know the logo is crap but i`m no good at designing logo`s if anybody would like to design me one at a reasonable price i would be most greatful

http://www.ilovemysunglasses.com

Great start! I'd love to see the box headers and the search button in line with the store color instead of green. You might want to have the home page link take you to ilovemysunglasses.com instead of ilovemysunglasses.com/index.php. Much better for indexing.

Very nice. The red on blue text at the top clashes a little.

You should smooth out the background image to remove the image noise. ;)

Is it just me, or does the on-the-fly image transparency make the text difficult to read?

Guest hobsdv

Great start! I'd love to see the box headers and the search button in line with the store color instead of green. You might want to have the home page link take you to ilovemysunglasses.com instead of ilovemysunglasses.com/index.php. Much better for indexing.

if i knew how to change the url i would

if i knew how to change the url i would

Markscarts has written a beautiful tutorial on this called ChangeLinks.pdf. It can be found at cubecart.org

Guest niko18

I can barely even read your catagories on the top of the page, the white blends in with the background. Otherwise, a good looking site. :)

Guest hobsdv

I can barely even read your catagories on the top of the page, the white blends in with the background. Otherwise, a good looking site. ;)

changed the catagories color to black and add a hover effect

Guest hobsdv

changed a couple of things http://www.ilovemysunglasses.com

changed the cat buttons so easier to read

put the search in a box

i`m not doing anything else to the site either people like or they don`t