Please Review My First Cubecart Site

Legal Forms Online

http://www.legal-forms-online.net

I have completed most of the design and content of my first CubeCart site. In fact, this is the first shopping cart site that I have ever developed.

This site sells legal forms. Users may download the forms directly after purchase. Right now the site only accepts paypal.

Does anyone think that I should add the quick checkout mod instead of having the user go through the entire registration since there is nothing to ship?

Please feel free to reply with any suggestions on this site.

Just curious... have you made any sales on this site? If so how did you market it?

I haven't had time to get back to this site yet. It probably made less than $50 in the past week.

I ran some $0.05 adwords ads.

Just curious... have you made any sales on this site? If so how did you market it?

I haven't had time to get back to this site yet. It probably made less than $50 in the past week.

I ran some $0.05 adwords ads.

But why are you running ads for your competitors on your own web site? Given how hard it is to generate traffic, what is the point of sending the prospective client to other sites in exchange for a few pennies paid a long way down the road, versus an immediate markup and gross profit that surely is a multiple of the Google fee?

Or am I missing something?

Guest wiggy

Just had a look at your site very clean.

I did stop an error on your Vehicles page,

there is some code showing

"<p><br/>

The following Auto and Boat Legal Forms have been reduced to $1.95 each.&nbsp; You may download the legal forms immediatly after purchase.</p>"

thought you would like to know.

very nice..

But why are you running ads for your competitors on your own web site? Given how hard it is to generate traffic, what is the point of sending the prospective client to other sites in exchange for a few pennies paid a long way down the road, versus an immediate markup and gross profit that surely is a multiple of the Google fee?

Or am I missing something?

Running ads for competitors seems to work out well for me. For example, I have a credit card site at http://www.low-interest-creditcards.org and adsense generates a few hundred dollars per month. I may have lost most of this income if I did not run these ads.

• 5 weeks later...