My new Turn Key websites store..

Guest niko18

I think the rowboat needs to sink. It really doesn't fit the branding for your site.

I think you have some really nice templates for sale. Did you design them yourself or are you a reseller from some type of template service?

Thanks, im going to stick with it. I usually find myself changing things around all the time, but i really like this one.
Looks much better... but you've removed the "Designed by Inspired Solutions" credit? The template still requires the credit and link.

Looks nice, cept for what the dude infront of me said...and also i think the content boxes need a little work done to them, Maybe make the border a little thinner, change the colour of the top bit of the box to maybe a gray and font to white? but i think if you make the border of the boxes only 1 px black, or maybe 2 px, it will make it look alot better, also, that blue you have used on the background is a very 'improfesional' blue IMO, try maybe something along the lines of #1E3F84 , but i love the flash banner, everything else just needs a little touch up

Just my 2 cents

wagz.