Automatic email confirmation for news letter subscription

garywhitling

Guest gwizard

Yes, that can be done quite easily.

If you purchase my Email Template System mod, I will add this option to it ;)

Due to this forum regulations I've sent you the link by PM.

:)

Guest gwizard

You are most welcome and I am glad it works for you !

Browsing your store as we speak. :)

Hmm, I know it more fits to the Show Off forum, but I have some suggestions to you.

1. Please change this HORRIBLE BRIGHT RED background.

I thought I'm going blind !

Damn, my eyes still hurt after couple of minutes of browsing.

2. There was no preview of the sounds :-(

3. Put a <br /> before the checkout button, it's too close to the text.

Kudos on the Mobile Purchase system. How does it work ?

Guest Sharpshot

Yes, the site is uber bright, I live on the internet, so my eyes are used to the screen, and as soon as I the bright red I just wanted to close the page.

So it would be a good idea to change the colour a bit, or you would be putting off a lot of potential customers.

Yes, the site is uber bright, I live on the internet, so my eyes are used to the screen, and as soon as I the bright red I just wanted to close the page.

So it would be a good idea to change the colour a bit, or you would be putting off a lot of potential customers.

Hi

Thanks for the feedback!

I have built the site for a customer and red it is! it has had loads of excellent feedback from the people who the site is mainly aimed at (the younger generation!) they love it and in particular the red background! as they feel it is a change to the norm!. I don't want to get in to colours and there meanings and what are the best colours for the viewer etc!!!!! different colours work for different "groups of people" but your feedback is always welcome and appreciated.Thank you

Regarding the preview sounds they should automatically play when you visit that particular celeb sound! I have embedded a flash movie to play automatically! Click on one of the speakers if not.

Thanks for the advice regarding the shopping basket button. been meaning to move that for weeks! I will get on to it!

Paying by text.............What a nightmare to get this done! Taken myself and a very helpful guy at the mobile phone company some weeks to get this baby under control!

Basically it is all managed by MYSQL and a bit of PHP. Still not sure how we got it working! but it does.

If you are interested in the payment by text option send me a PM and I will point you in the right direction but I must stress this has been set up with a company in the UK who manage the text payment side of things. We have an account with them and this was a joint custom build between myself and them but they are more than happy to help out if someone requires something similar!. I have told them that I am happy for them to use whatever they want to provide it for someone else. and maybe someone with more knowledge that me can produce a revision 2!

Right off now to try and sort out that bl***y IDEV problem I have Arh!!!!!!!! :)

• 1 month later...
Guest toppair

I have sent a test email to test the unmoded news letter and I got 2 back

1 was the right one and the other was a text only version. Does anyone know if my costomers are going to get 2 emails? This doesn't seem right