siteDocs.php 403 error whilst editing page

vokf

Hi,

I'm currently working on some Terms and Conditions for a CC3.0.9 store. Everything is fine so far, and the store has no mods applied.

I edit the Terms and Conditions page (using RTE) and paste a plain text file (from notepad) into the RTE window.

Then, clicking UPDATE DOCUMENT displays the following error message:

(Page title reads: 403 Forbidden)

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /admin/docs/siteDocs.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Searching through the forums, I can see another post with the same problem:

http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....eDocs\.php

As the post was closed for some reason, I can't see what the fix was..

Things I've tried:

- Closing down the browser and starting again.

- Running it on IE, as opposed to FireFox

- Only copying parts of the text, this does work, but I can't get the whole document there.

Can anyone help? I've set a few stores up, and this is the first time I've seen this. Is there a data size limit on the RTE document? The text file I'm copying is just over 10KB (11069 bytes to be precise).

Thanks,

Jason

Hi,

I'm currently working on some Terms and Conditions for a CC3.0.9 store. Everything is fine so far, and the store has no mods applied.

I edit the Terms and Conditions page (using RTE) and paste a plain text file (from notepad) into the RTE window.

Then, clicking UPDATE DOCUMENT displays the following error message:

(Page title reads: 403 Forbidden)

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /admin/docs/siteDocs.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Searching through the forums, I can see another post with the same problem:

http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....eDocs\.php

As the post was closed for some reason, I can't see what the fix was..

Things I've tried:

- Closing down the browser and starting again.

- Running it on IE, as opposed to FireFox

- Only copying parts of the text, this does work, but I can't get the whole document there.

Can anyone help? I've set a few stores up, and this is the first time I've seen this. Is there a data size limit on the RTE document? The text file I'm copying is just over 10KB (11069 bytes to be precise).

Thanks,

Jason

Ok, all appears ok on a different PC. I'll just report my findings for future reference...

I copied and pasted a sizeble qty of text (over 10KB) into the RTE window and it appeared to work fine. It's probably my desktop PC which has been running slow and probably needs a reboot... (5 days uptime for a Win2K based hard-worked desktop isn't too bad..)

Jason