tumb image not working

hi, help please.

I uploaded the image file sucessfully, but when i hit add product it comes back with error message:

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to access /home/virtual/site67/fst/var/www/html/images/uploads/thumbs/thumb_Mini_Garden_Bowl.jpeg in /home/virtual/site67/fst/var/www/html/classes/gd.inc.php on line 153

Warning: imagejpeg(): Invalid filename '/home/virtual/site67/fst/var/www/html/images/uploads/thumbs/thumb_Mini_Garden_Bowl.jpeg' in /home/virtual/site67/fst/var/www/html/classes/gd.inc.php on line 153

and the tumb image is not showing.

images/uploads/tumbs all folders had set to 777 and still not work. the server had the latest GD intalled.

thanks.

Thanks for reply.

I tried with jpg, jepp and gif. non works.

The GD version is 2 and i had just tried again with jpg file and still not working.

I had even do a fresh installed the software and still no luck.

Guest groovejuice

Sorry you're having problems. The only other thing that comes to mind is the image name -there may be a limit on characters. Try to rename the image on your computer to something like test01.jpg, then edit the product and upload the renamed version. I try to avoid long file names and use as few non alphanumeric ones as possible. I also always try to use lower case.

Sorry you're having problems. The only other thing that comes to mind is the image name -there may be a limit on characters. Try to rename the image on your computer to something like test01.jpg, then edit the product and upload the renamed version. I try to avoid long file names and use as few non alphanumeric ones as possible. I also always try to use lower case.

Thanks, groovejuice.

i had renamed the file to 01.jpg and it still not working.

• 3 months later...