Two New Sites

Guest taj

Hi

Just launching two new Cubecart sites. One was previously an OScommerce site, and the other a fresh cubecart site. The unusual jewellery site (fresh cubecart) was picked up and ranked by search engines before I'd even submitted it! (I'm using SEF tags which may have helped)

http://www.indiasilverjewellery.co.uk/

http://www.unusualjewellery.co.uk/

If anyone can see any display probs or anything please point them out!

These are actually splinter sites from my main busy site, so I don't have time anymore for template development or anything, so the pages you see are templates created by Grassmeyer design.

The product pictures are not the final ones, so please ignore them!

Very quick installation and fantastic low-cost templates - I would recommend Cubecart to anyone!

Guest vrakas

Re-visited and got this message ;)

WARNING - Your store will not function until the install directory and/or upgrade.php is deleted from the server.

and a few minutes later the classic skin with only the test product, what happened? :)

Re-visited and got this message ;)

WARNING - Your store will not function until the install directory and/or upgrade.php is deleted from the server.

and a few minutes later the classic skin with only the test product, what happened? :)

I don't know - I was going great guns, and then installed the category descriptions add-on. It wouldn't work (tried everything *really* carefully!) and then found I couldn't add anymore categories at all or alter existing ones. Then tried to install the back-up I'd made to remove the categoies mod, and MySql wasn't having any of it - something was corrupted somewhere.

Deleted database and tried a fresh install with existing files (had replaced ones altered during mod) - install worked ok but still wouldn't add category, change anything, or even switch the shop offline. Now I have deleted database, cleared all files off server and trying again with a fresh CC download before I end up appealing to someone else for help!

Something is causing admin to not connect to the database but can't work out what. All db names and usernames, passwords etc haven't changed.

It was working fine before, so I'm not sure where I've gone wrong!

Re-visited and got this message :)

and a few minutes later the classic skin with only the test product, what happened? :P

I don't know - I was going great guns, and then installed the category descriptions add-on. It wouldn't work (tried everything *really* carefully!) and then found I couldn't add anymore categories at all or alter existing ones. Then tried to install the back-up I'd made to remove the categoies mod, and MySql wasn't having any of it - something was corrupted somewhere.

Deleted database and tried a fresh install with existing files (had replaced ones altered during mod) - install worked ok but still wouldn't add category, change anything, or even switch the shop offline. Now I have deleted database, cleared all files off server and trying again with a fresh CC download before I end up appealing to someone else for help!

Something is causing admin to not connect to the database but can't work out what. All db names and usernames, passwords etc haven't changed.

It was working fine before, so I'm not sure where I've gone wrong!

Fixed it now - problem with .htaccess file!