Authorize.net AIM Integration

Al Brookbanks

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loren antolik

can you include instructions? there are files in this download that arent in the original set of files for cubecart version 3.06. thank you.

can you include instructions? there are files in this download that arent in the original set of files for cubecart version 3.06. thank you.

Just upload the two Authorize_AIM folders to their respective locations. Then go to your Gateway setup in the admin area and you'll find the new Authorize.net gateway in there (probably at the very bottom of the list). Enable and configure it and viola!

THANKS to Brooky for taking care of this so quickly!

I will be testing it out this week, but so far, so good.

OK I'm noticing one issue which may or may not be a minor bug. Customer comments are being sent in the order email but not saved in the database. This seems to have occured since I implemented the new AIM gateway, but I haven't found the offending code yet. Perhaps the reason I haven't found it is because it's missing? Or is this unlikely to be related to the gateway? I'm not yet familiar enough with the CubeCart checkout process to know the answer...

Guest BillH

Just upload the two Authorize_AIM folders to their respective locations. Then go to your Gateway setup in the admin area and you'll find the new Authorize.net gateway in there (probably at the very bottom of the list). Enable and configure it and viola!

THANKS to Brooky for taking care of this so quickly!

I will be testing it out this week, but so far, so good.

The zip I downloaded did not have any folders. It contained 5 files, but no folder structure. I placed all 5 files in /cube/modules/gateway/Authorize Now when I try to process a cc it asks me to fill out a "form below" but there is no form. If I click on the continue button, it goes back to the select payment method page.

Billh

The zip I downloaded did not have any folders. It contained 5 files, but no folder structure. I placed all 5 files in /cube/modules/gateway/Authorize Now when I try to process a cc it asks me to fill out a "form below" but there is no form. If I click on the continue button, it goes back to the select payment method page.

I suggest you download it again. You should see those five files in their proper folder structure. But just in case you don't, here's where they go:

In modules/gateway/Authorize_AIM:

form.inc.php

form.tpl

transfer.inc.php

And in admin/modules/gateway/Authorize_AIM:

index.php

logo.gif

Guest alyssa

Was curious, what are the differences between Authorize.net, Authorize_AIM and Authorize_SIM?

I'm having trouble with the Authorize.net, and I am my own host, installed all the mhash modules, still getting the mhash error, so trying to find a way to get my Authorize.net to work.

Can someone clue me in?

Thanks so much!

Guest alyssa

Was curious, what are the differences between Authorize.net, Authorize_AIM and Authorize_SIM?

I'm having trouble with the Authorize.net, and I am my own host, installed all the mhash modules, still getting the mhash error, so trying to find a way to get my Authorize.net to work.

Can someone clue me in?

Thanks so much!

Nevermind! The clueless (me) kept on reading the forums and discovered my answer for myself! Sorry!

Guest BillH

I suggest you download it again. You should see those five files in their proper folder structure. But just in case you don't, here's where they go:

In modules/gateway/Authorize_AIM:

form.inc.php

form.tpl

transfer.inc.php

And in admin/modules/gateway/Authorize_AIM:

index.php

logo.gif

Thanks. I did and it did. However, I still get the same problem at "/cube/cart.php?act=step5"

The screen says "Please fill out the form below" But there's no form showing. If I click on the "Go Now" button, it just cycles back to the Payment method screen, but now the address is "/cube/cart.php?act=step5&process=1"

I checked the placement of files and they are as you described. I can see form.tpl and it appears ok on inspection. I also made sure I disabled the old AuthorizeNet selection and filled out the new one near the bottom.

Any idea what I've done?

Thanks. I did and it did. However, I still get the same problem at "/cube/cart.php?act=step5"

The screen says "Please fill out the form below" But there's no form showing. If I click on the "Go Now" button, it just cycles back to the Payment method screen, but now the address is "/cube/cart.php?act=step5&process=1"

I checked the placement of files and they are as you described. I can see form.tpl and it appears ok on inspection. I also made sure I disabled the old AuthorizeNet selection and filled out the new one near the bottom.

Any idea what I've done?

Well from the sound of it your form.tpl is either in the wrong place or corrupted. One way that I can imagine that it could have become corrupted is if you uploaded it in binary mode. I would delete that file from your server and re-upload it in text mode making sure that it's going to the right place, etc.

Guest BillH

Any idea what I've done?

Well from the sound of it your form.tpl is either in the wrong place or corrupted. One way that I can imagine that it could have become corrupted is if you uploaded it in binary mode. I would delete that file from your server and re-upload it in text mode making sure that it's going to the right place, etc.

I redownloaded the update, unzipped it, and uploaded the files to the listed destinations. I can open form.tpl with a notepad viewer on the erver and read it (no binary garbage). I get the same results - no form shows. An order form is emailed to me but not contact with AuthorizeNet. I assume that the form asks for the credit card no. I never get asked for that.

I redownloaded the update, unzipped it, and uploaded the files to the listed destinations. I can open form.tpl with a notepad viewer on the erver and read it (no binary garbage). I get the same results - no form shows. An order form is emailed to me but not contact with AuthorizeNet. I assume that the form asks for the credit card no. I never get asked for that.

That is indeed very odd. Anyone else have this problem or seen it happen? Can you give us some more info on your CC installation (version, mods installed, other gateways, subdirectory or root, SEF or not, server and PHP info, etc.).

Guest BillH

That is indeed very odd. Anyone else have this problem or seen it happen? Can you give us some more info on your CC installation (version, mods installed, other gateways, subdirectory or root, SEF or not, server and PHP info, etc.).

The CC ver is 3.0.10; PHP is 4.3.11; My Sql is 4.1.18-standard; no mods; I turned off all other gateways to isolate this; Server software is Apache; subdirectory is "/public_html/cube/modules/gateway/Authorize_Aim"; and, /public_html/cube/admin/modules/gateway/Authorize_Aim; I don't know what SEF is.

The CC ver is 3.0.10; PHP is 4.3.11; My Sql is 4.1.18-standard; no mods; I turned off all other gateways to isolate this; Server software is Apache; subdirectory is "/public_html/cube/modules/gateway/Authorize_Aim"; and, /public_html/cube/admin/modules/gateway/Authorize_Aim; I don't know what SEF is.

Sorry: SEF = Search Engine Friendly URLs (which it sounds as if you're not using).

form.tpl is parsed in form.inc.php, so you might want to check that file also. And do a view source on the page that should have the form and see what if anything is appearing there. Are you having any other problems parsing templates or with anything else on the site?

Ideas anyone?

Guest BillH

Sorry: SEF = Search Engine Friendly URLs (which it sounds as if you're not using).

form.tpl is parsed in form.inc.php, so you might want to check that file also. And do a view source on the page that should have the form and see what if anything is appearing there. Are you having any other problems parsing templates or with anything else on the site?

Ideas anyone?

No Search Engine Friendlies. The only other problem I'm having is with shipping - so are others who don;t seem to be having AuthNet problems. Both form.inc.php and transfer.inc.php are viewable with a notepad type reader. The view source for that page doesn't seem to include the form. In case I'm reading it wrong I have attached it to this.

I appreciate all the effort you're expending on this. Thanks.ccstep5.txt

No Search Engine Friendlies. The only other problem I'm having is with shipping - so are others who don;t seem to be having AuthNet problems. Both form.inc.php and transfer.inc.php are viewable with a notepad type reader. The view source for that page doesn't seem to include the form. In case I'm reading it wrong I have attached it to this.

Hmm... I wish I felt that I were helping you more... I don't know why this would happen.

You definitely have no form code in there at all. If something similar is happening with your shipping issue, then these two might be related (or then again maybe not). Have you tried this from a different computer (just in case there's some sort of weird caching/session bug going on that would only affect you?

Anyone else have any ideas?

Guest BillH

Hmm... I wish I felt that I were helping you more... I don't know why this would happen.

You definitely have no form code in there at all. If something similar is happening with your shipping issue, then these two might be related (or then again maybe not). Have you tried this from a different computer (just in case there's some sort of weird caching/session bug going on that would only affect you?

I just tried it from my laptop with the same result. So we can rule out caching. I'll play with it for the next day or so to see if I can discover anything.

Again, thanks for your more than generous efforts and time.

Guest HostWW

I'm recieving the following response from authorize.net when I intiat the debug mode with the AIM module...

Response Code: Error

Response Subcode: 4

Response Reason Code: 111

Response Reason Text: (TESTMODE) A valid billing country is required.

I notice the 'country' is an option during checkout, though either it isn't being passed, or it isn't being passed correctly. Anyone else experiencing this?

Guest HostWW

I've contacted Authorize.net and they have confirmed that your AIM module is not POSTing the all of the needed info to their systems. Below the response from Authorize.net is a direct copy/paste from the debug information returned by the AIM module.

Now I recognize the fact that not ALL Authorize.net accounts will be a securesource account, though the majority of businesses are in fact using securesource accounts to lower fraud... with this in mind your module should require the phone OR email (either or) and this phone or email AND the country MUST be passed through the module into Authorize.net otherwise the order will be denied. Currently the country is not passed and phone/email are not required* or passed.

P.S. I inserted the FName, LName, Address, City, State, Zip words in place of my actual info for security purposes...

----------------

Greetings from Authorize.Net!

The SecureSource account you have setup with Wells Fargo specifies that certain information be required in order to process transactions.

These are the required fields for credit card transactions:

First Name

Last Name

Address

City

State

Zip Code

Country

Phone OR

Email

eCheck transactions require all of the above requirements, plus the following:

Bank Name

Account #

ABA Routing Code

Driver's License # AND

Driver's License State AND

Date of Birth on Driver's License

--OR--

Customer Organization Type (I-individual B-business) AND

Customer SSN

----------------

Authorize.Net

Advanced Implementation Method (AIM)

Debug Info:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01: Post the transaction (see the code for specific information):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02: Get post results:

3|4|111|(TESTMODE) A valid billing country is required.|000000|P|0||060420-143959-5130|210.25|CC|auth_capture||FName|LName||Address|City|State|Zip||||||||||||||||

||E15BD94E2333E0FDAD2C7A97506FE7B1|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||FALSE||||

Guest BillH

I just tried it from my laptop with the same result. So we can rule out caching. I'll play with it for the next day or so to see if I can discover anything.

Again, thanks for your more than generous efforts and time.

My original installation had been 3.0.8 which I had upgraded to 3.0.10. After struggling with this "malfunction" for several days, I decided to try to start over. I uninstalled CC and then installed 3.0.10 as a new installation. I then added the Authorize_AIM uograde and it worked as it was intended. So the problem had to be either a faulty original install or, more likely, a faulty upgrade by me. Thank you Zap for all your help and patience.

Cool! Glad you were able to figure it out and fix it. I don't know how much I actually helped you, but if you felt accompanied in your journey that's worth the effort.

Guest HostWW

For those who use 'securesource' accounts with Authorize.net you need to have the email/phone/country submitted to Authorize.Net with the AIM module.

Currently this is not done. Brooky was kind enough to fix my AIM module to submit these values to the API. I'm not sure if he has updated the module on this post yet, but if you need a copy of the module that supports 'securesource' accounts with Authorize.net please feel free to contact me.

Otherwise, I do beleive Brooky will be posting the new version in the near future. Thanks again brooky! :)

Guest HostWW

I've attached the altered Authorize.net AIM module that passes the phone/email/country to Authorize... This is needed by anyone that uses 'SecureSource' accounts with Authorize.

Just replace your current AIM module with this one… Enjoy. If you have any questions or anything let me know. Thanks, and enjoy.

Authorize_AIM_SecureSourceMod.zip

I've attached the altered Authorize.net AIM module that passes the phone/email/country to Authorize... This is needed by anyone that uses 'SecureSource' accounts with Authorize.

Just replace your current AIM module with this one… Enjoy. If you have any questions or anything let me know. Thanks, and enjoy.

I notice that the form also includes the credit card security code. Thanks! This is definitely something I needed.