Authorize.net AIM Integration

Al Brookbanks

Guest alyssa

You're welcome. Enjoy! :)

P.S. Thank brooky... he edited it for me. :)

:) It is still failing my orders! Am I supposed to do something else with this? Like edit something in the files provided?

It appears that it is all set up correctly.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alyssa

:) It is still failing my orders! Am I supposed to do something else with this? Like edit something in the files provided?

It appears that it is all set up correctly.

So this is the error message that I am getting:

The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive.

The merchant login ID might be the issue as I can't tell if they mean the merhcant IDS listed in my profile, or the one I use to log into Authorize.net. But I've tried both. And I don't see this module asking for any password, so either that is missing, or it's not supposed to be needed.

The account says it is live, but we will call tomorrow to double check, but hoping this might tell someone here if I have set anythign wrong or am supposed to have a password field.

You did enter your Merchant ID and Transaction Key in the Gateways area in Admin, right? You need those to use Authorize.Net. Make sure that you are configuring the new AIM module and not the old SIM module (you can just delete any modules you don't use from the server to avoid confusion and possible abuse).

Guest alyssa

You did enter your Merchant ID and Transaction Key in the Gateways area in Admin, right? You need those to use Authorize.Net. Make sure that you are configuring the new AIM module and not the old SIM module (you can just delete any modules you don't use from the server to avoid confusion and possible abuse).

Yeah I finally got THAT part to work - looks like it was needing the login ID that I use to log into Authorize with.

It's still failing my order and I think this is why:

(TESTMODE) Invoice is required

And I think those settings are on the Authorize.net side oif the equation.

It's not producing an invoice, maybe that is the issue? Or maybe I need to set it dso it doesn't require an invoice.

On those that have working modules, does it give the buyer some form of an invoice to print out?

Yeah I finally got THAT part to work - looks like it was needing the login ID that I use to log into Authorize with.

It's still failing my order and I think this is why:

(TESTMODE) Invoice is required

And I think those settings are on the Authorize.net side oif the equation.

It's not producing an invoice, maybe that is the issue? Or maybe I need to set it dso it doesn't require an invoice.

On those that have working modules, does it give the buyer some form of an invoice to print out?

Guest reflectiondigital

Apparently, this script is set for automatic processing. Is there a way to set it up so that it does manual processing? My client wants to be able to manually log into Authorize.net and approve the transaction only when he is about to ship the item.

Thanks!

Guest alyssa

Any ideas on this? I have a client with a store ready to go, and Authorize is telling me that the issue is the store, and not on their end.

If you run it in debug mode what data is the module sending to Authorize.Net? Is it sending an invoice number? Paste what it sends in here so we can see what might be off.

Guest alyssa

If you run it in debug mode what data is the module sending to Authorize.Net? Is it sending an invoice number? Paste what it sends in here so we can see what might be off.

Okay this is what it says (and thank you SO much for helping!!! ):

Authorize.Net

Advanced Implementation Method (AIM)

Debug Info:

01: Post the transaction (see the code for specific information):

02: Get post results:

3|2|33|(TESTMODE) Invoice is required.|000000|P|0||060502-175429-9069|10.78|CC|auth_capture||FirstName|LastName||123 Yada Street #10|Beverly Hills|CA|90210|US|555-555-1212||####@test.com||||||||||||||07052BA83E7133D388EB368D9FEFEF98|||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||FALSE||||

03: Parse post results (simple approach)

(TESTMODE) Invoice is required.

P

060502-175429-9069

CC

auth_capture

FirstName

LastName

123 Yada Street #10

Beverly Hills

CA

US

555-555-1212

####@test.com

07052BA83E7133D388EB368D9FEFEF98

FALSE

04: Parse the results string into individual, meaningful segments:

Length of the returned string from Authorize.Net: 274

Number of delimiter characters in the returned string: 72

Response Code: Error

Response Subcode: 2

Response Reason Code: 33

Response Reason Text: (TESTMODE) Invoice is required.

Approval Code: 000000

AVS Result Code: P

Transaction ID: 0

Invoice Number (x_invoice_num): NO VALUE RETURNED

Description (x_description): 060502-175429-9069

Amount (x_amount): 10.78

Method (x_method): CC

Transaction Type (x_type): auth_capture

Customer ID (x_cust_id): NO VALUE RETURNED

Cardholder First Name (x_first_name): FirstName

Cardholder Last Name (x_last_name): LastName

Company (x_company): NO VALUE RETURNED

Billing Address (x_address): 123 Yada Street #10

City (x_city): Beverly Hills

State (x_state): CA

ZIP (x_zip): 90210

Country (x_country): US

Phone (x_phone): 555-555-1212

Fax (x_fax): NO VALUE RETURNED

E-Mail Address (x_email): ####@test.com

Ship to First Name (x_ship_to_first_name): NO VALUE RETURNED

Ship to Last Name (x_ship_to_last_name): NO VALUE RETURNED

Ship to Company (x_ship_to_company): NO VALUE RETURNED

Ship to Address (x_ship_to_address): NO VALUE RETURNED

Ship to City (x_ship_to_city): NO VALUE RETURNED

Ship to State (x_ship_to_state): NO VALUE RETURNED

Ship to ZIP (x_ship_to_zip): NO VALUE RETURNED

Ship to Country (x_ship_to_country): NO VALUE RETURNED

Tax Amount (x_tax): NO VALUE RETURNED

Duty Amount (x_duty): NO VALUE RETURNED

Freight Amount (x_freight): NO VALUE RETURNED

Tax Exempt Flag (x_tax_exempt): NO VALUE RETURNED

PO Number (x_po_num): NO VALUE RETURNED

MD5 Hash: 07052BA83E7133D388EB368D9FEFEF98

Card Code Response: NO VALUE RETURNED

Reserved (40): NO VALUE RETURNED

Reserved (41): NO VALUE RETURNED

Reserved (42): NO VALUE RETURNED

Reserved (43): NO VALUE RETURNED

Reserved (44): NO VALUE RETURNED

Reserved (45): NO VALUE RETURNED

Reserved (46): NO VALUE RETURNED

Reserved (47): NO VALUE RETURNED

Reserved (48): NO VALUE RETURNED

Reserved (49): NO VALUE RETURNED

Reserved (50): NO VALUE RETURNED

Reserved (51): NO VALUE RETURNED

Reserved (52): NO VALUE RETURNED

Reserved (53): NO VALUE RETURNED

Reserved (54): NO VALUE RETURNED

Reserved (55): NO VALUE RETURNED

Reserved (56): NO VALUE RETURNED

Reserved (57): NO VALUE RETURNED

Reserved (58): NO VALUE RETURNED

Reserved (59): NO VALUE RETURNED

Reserved (60): NO VALUE RETURNED

Reserved (61): NO VALUE RETURNED

Reserved (62): NO VALUE RETURNED

Reserved (63): NO VALUE RETURNED

Reserved (64): NO VALUE RETURNED

Reserved (65): NO VALUE RETURNED

Reserved (66): NO VALUE RETURNED

Reserved (67): NO VALUE RETURNED

Reserved (68): NO VALUE RETURNED

Merchant-defined (69): : FALSE

Merchant-defined (70): : NO VALUE RETURNED

Merchant-defined (71): : NO VALUE RETURNED

Merchant-defined (72): : NO VALUE RETURNED

Merchant-defined (73): :

04: Done.

Thanks again for looking at this!!! :whistle:

Guest alyssa

So I did a brand new install on a brand new totally blank database.

And then I added in this module.

And then configured it and set it to debug .... and it is giving me the same "Invoice Is Required" message. :w00t:

Guest HostWW

Actually I've noticed the same problem... though our account type does not require the 'Invoice #' it is not being passed to authorize.net.

Guest alyssa

Actually I've noticed the same problem... though our account type does not require the 'Invoice #' it is not being passed to authorize.net.

I also notice that I do NOT see any area for the security code to be entered in.

It seems that perhaps this module isn't really working just yet?

Isn't Authorize about to stop processing SIM soon a s well?

Guest loren antolik

my store is using this module. everything seems to be working fine. orders are getting passed to authorize.net and coming back as successful, and they approved my store just today.

Guest HostWW

SIM will not be removed for quite some time.

The module works fine. Invoice #'s are not needed unless you specifically requested for your account to require them. Nor are the CVS codes needed with Authorize.net.

I'll have the modified module re-posted with the ability to pass the invovice # later today or tomorrow at the latest.

I also notice that I do NOT see any area for the security code to be entered in.

The security code form field is commented out in form.tpl. Just un-comment it in the HTML there and you're all set. This module is working fine for me.

This is the updated Authorize_AIM module that is modified for 'Securesource' accounts plus the addition of pushing the invoice# to Authorize.net as well.

THANKS for the update! Any changes other than the invoice number and securesource tweaks? I have customized my files and if I don't need to update the module I guess I won't.

Guest HostWW

Nope there is no other chages.

The SecureSource and invoice number tweaks are just additions to the /modules/gateway/Authorize_AIM/form.inc.pl file just so everyone knows.

Thanks for the info on the security code field... I didn't notice that.

Why not support the latest and best version of Auth.net's API? The newest version not only supports but requires CVV2. I've rebuilt to include it along with full eCheck support. It wasn't that bad, I'm just not sure why you did it the way you did.

:w00t:

Guest HostWW

I didn't build this module... Brooky did, I've only been posting the mod's that have been made to his module to let it work with different types of Authorize accounts... :w00t:

Thanks for chiming in after 3 pages of posts/replies about the subject though. :)

I'm sure everyone would enjoy it if you posted the module you're speaking of... :)

Guest alyssa

SIM will not be removed for quite some time.

The module works fine. Invoice #'s are not needed unless you specifically requested for your account to require them. Nor are the CVS codes needed with Authorize.net.

I'll have the modified module re-posted with the ability to pass the invovice # later today or tomorrow at the latest.

Thanks!

I didn't have it set to require invoices though. In fact I have no idea where that IS set, and I haven't been able to find it - either on the storefront end or Authorizenet's end. Would you know where that dspecification would lie?

Guest HostWW

Its inside your Authorize.net merchant account... though I may be thinking of the area for the online virtual terminal, in which case that wouldn't apply to this module.

I'd just call Authorize and ask them about it... they'll be able to tell you about it. I'm sure there's mutliple account types other then SecureSource which might be where yours falls.

Guest alyssa

Its inside your Authorize.net merchant account... though I may be thinking of the area for the online virtual terminal, in which case that wouldn't apply to this module.

I'd just call Authorize and ask them about it... they'll be able to tell you about it. I'm sure there's mutliple account types other then SecureSource which might be where yours falls.

I found it! It was in the "Virtual Terminal" settings.

And it's working! YAY!

One thing though ... I uncommented the security code as the client dsires that extra validation .... and it's not showing in the order form.

Also the email reciepts don;t show the shipping information. If I require that in autorize.net virtual terminal settings, it WILL fail the transaction.

When I remove the "required" from it ... it goes through just fine. So I'm thinking that since it doesn't show in the final payment form, might be why its failing.

Do the emails you get from your guy's orders show the shipping AND the billing addresses? Or was my shipping blank because I used the same information for billing and shipping?

Sorry to keep asking so many questions! But thank you for helping me so much with this! It is truly appreciated!!! :) :w00t:

Guest alyssa

One thing though ... I uncommented the security code as the client dsires that extra validation .... and it's not showing in the order form.

Okay I found the security code part I was missing, so it is showing now. Sorry... that was a moron move on MY part! */*

Still not showing the shipping info - we can work around that though for now, but it would be nice to know how to make that show up for the future!

Thanks for all the assists!!!

:w00t::):):wub::wub::wub::wub: :wub:

Guest HostWW

Glad you got things working. Enjoy.

As far as the shipping info stuff... thats another forum and thread. This is for Authorize issues. :w00t:

Guest proem

so i added this module to a my cubecart install and now its not sending order confirmation emails...

anyone else having this problem or am i missing something?

Guest HostWW

so i added this module to a my cubecart install and now its not sending order confirmation emails...

anyone else having this problem or am i missing something?

Confirmation emails are working here...