New Client Site!

Guest EverythingWeb

Guest EverythingWeb

Lincoln, UK - Tuesday, 11th April 2006

--

EverythingWeb.Net Ltd are pleased to announce the public release of their latest CubeCart store built on behalf of a client, which boasts;

+ Custom skin

+ Mals-E Auto-return modification

+ Internal Banner Rotation Mod

+ Private/Dedicated SSL Certificate

EverythingWeb.Net have been working with this client for nearly 3 years now, with the original site running on a custom-programmed Perl shopping cart solution. The client needed lots more flexibility, with the ability to update products and add more at ease. CubeCart was the software of choice, and the client 'test-drove' one of our test installations prior to making the decision to upgrade to this new website.

Mals-e now securely handles the Credit Card sales and customers are auto-returned to the CubeCart software, their order status updated and the email dispatched. Internal-site banners arebeing added by the client through the normal CubeCart administration panel, and all pages where customers enter personal details are conducted through a Secure Certificate.

Please feel free to have a look: http://www.giftsforkids.co.uk

Please note: This is a LIVE Store, so no test orders please!

William Renfrew

EverythingWeb.Net Ltd

--

Guest bennyuk

Good effort, really nice, I always prefer the custom skinned sites.

Good cutout prod shots.

I know you havent asked for feedback, but...

The only thing that I didnt like was the default CC folders next to categories... some nice kids toy related category icon would make the site perfect.

Great site.

Very nice.

Bit if a difference between FF and IE though... some pages are centered in IE, but left aligned in FF. For example, the contact page and "Small Gifts" category list.

Like bennyuk, don't like the default category folder images.

Good work.

Guest EverythingWeb

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the feedback. Just as I was waiting for my browser to load up on here, I was coincidentally thinking about the default sub-category icons, and how they need changing, so that is one thing I will push back to the designers to have a look at.

I shall also mention the IE/FF difference - thanks for pointing that out.

Being an avid FF user, rarely loading up IE, I hadn't noticed it, but I shall make sure the comments are passed on.

Many thanks to both of you for your comments! :)

Regards,

William

Guest vrakas

Nice :P

A couple of things if i may

The GO button could be better as it doesnt match the site.

The right column could be filled a bit with something like box of scrolling popular products or something similar.

Just my opinion :)

Guest Brenty

Please feel free to have a look: http://www.giftsforkids.co.uk

Nice layout, but needs a little more attention around images - On the home page, the text is right up against the image, needs a touch of padding to improve it.

Also, where you have the blue CubeCart generic folder icons for categories, why not change the colour so they match the feel of the site until you got some images to add in for the categories?