unhappy admin login in with both FF and IE.

jerseyjoe

Using FF, I can not log into ACP as the second Admin (which has super privileges). FF just flips back to the "no session" login page. The primary Admin account works fine.

In MS/IE, again as secondary admin, I get what I can only describe as a "partial login." See the attachment. Note that it displays both the login as well as the menu. Note that except for the Navigation menu links, everything else is grayed out. Those two links work.

But this is too weird for me to ignore.

Anyone have ideas as to what's going on? (URL and the usual access codes available on PM resuest)

My only suggestion if you cant login under that username then to login under the main admin username and reset the password for the other user and see if it makes a difference :(
I've tried that. The new pw is accepted but does not change the fact that neither I nor the site owner can log in using FF and only the owner (the Admin account created when the site was set up) can login via IE.

As I said, I'm worried that this is the tip of the iceberg, signaling something that will cause problems further along.

• 2 years later...

My only suggestion if you cant login under that username then to login under the main admin username and reset the password for the other user and see if it makes a difference ;)
I've tried that. The new pw is accepted but does not change the fact that neither I nor the site owner can log in using FF and only the owner (the Admin account created when the site was set up) can login via IE.

As I said, I'm worried that this is the tip of the iceberg, signaling something that will cause problems further along.

I am having the same problem.

I get everything grey beside Admin Home and Stode Home. It also asks me to log in again and again.

How was this issue solved for you?

Please someone help!

I cannot access my Admin pane!