WHM Mod

Guest snipersrealm

Guest snipersrealm

OMG This module would be the best mod ive ever seen for any cms...any idea when this whm mod is going to appear? ------------This is what I was Posting About-------------

"BTW if you use WHM i am working on an automated WHM/Cpanel Setup Modual For CC, where once payment become Processing (IE using Paypal) the account is automaticlay set-up...

At current it is a working progress as the WHM key is still in beta development, but if your intrested give me an E-mail and i can add you to my list to be the first to hear of its release...

You are a Competitor in the Web Hosting industry but you are using CC so i dont mind"

________________________________________________________________________________

_

that except was posted by a moderator here by the name of AIKDO

Guest Brivtech

OMG This module would be the best mod ive ever seen for any cms...any ideawhen this whm mod is going to appear?

OMG - Oh My Gosh!

CMS - Content Management System.

whm - As Everythingweb explained.

Slowly but surely, we're getting to grips with this topic! ;)

Guest snipersrealm

Oh wow im sorry I forgot to say what I ment....I was flipping through some post on this board and someone was talking about they were working on a intergration of WHM into Cube Cart. This would work perfectly for my hosting compnay needs. Theres was talk of as soon as payment was accepted via paypal it would set up thier hosting account thru the WHM on the server. Last post about it was in Jan. Just curious as to the progression of this mod.

Guest EverythingWeb

Yes, but dont use Cpanel/WHM so not really of interest to me. I'm sure theres a lot of people who would be interested though.