Shipping Zones

Guest on_way_to_fame

Guest on_way_to_fame

Hi,

Till now I was shipping my products only within UK, but now I am planning to ship outside the Uk as well (EU & International). Therefore, I was just wondering, in regard to the shipping Zones, do I myself decide which country goes into which shipping zone, and then put a rate for each country (or zones have been already allocated)? Also where can I see the codes for different countries?

You have to insert the codes of the countries you want to ship to into each zone and add your shipping and handling cost to those zones.

For a list of ISO country codes, check out http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....l=iso+countries

Hi,

Till now I was shipping my products only within UK, but now I am planning to ship outside the Uk as well (EU & International). Therefore, I was just wondering, in regard to the shipping Zones, do I myself decide which country goes into which shipping zone, and then put a rate for each country (or zones have been already allocated)? Also where can I see the codes for different countries?

• 1 month later...
Guest JRayfield

Does anyone know how to add extra shipping zones, more than the 4 default ones?

I'm also interested in this. Is it possible to add up to 8 zones? And can these zones be 'defined' as 'anything', instead of having to be 'countries'? What I've got in mind is setting up these zones to match the zones that UPS uses here in the U.S. Then, I can set up CubeCart to use the same 'zone table' that UPS uses, using the first three (3) digits of the zip code to 'select' which zone to use. I think some custom programming would be needed, but I think it would work well for UPS shipping, based on the zone table and weight.

John

hello

CC3 only

I have just found a way to add as many zones and shipping classes as you like,

you need to fine 3 files.

modules\shipping\By_Weight\calc.php

language\en\lang.inc.php

admin\modules\shipping\By_Weight\index.php

I have modded these files to give you 10 countrys and 4 classes each

it took me about 3 hours to get this right so here it is in raw form

please download this zip file www.zeejayhobbies.com.au/CC3 add zone and class.zip

\\\\\ Change the name of the class that your customer sees \\\\\\\\\\

when you open up lang.php

\\\find\\\\ change me 1

by changing this your customer will no longer see Class 1 but see what you entre eg: express post

or Pay at Pickup, Pay at Pickup can be achieved by entering in 99:0.001 into the Admin, By Weight, Class 1 2 3 or 4

\\\\\\ Change the name in Admin to make it easer for you to navigate \\\\\\\\

open index.php

find: change me 1

this will change the name of the countrie, do this at the start of erver countrie zone

find: Express Post Satchel

this will change the name from Zone 3 Shiping 1st Class Rates

\\\\\have fun\\\\

Guest treecom

hello

CC3 only

language\en\lang.inc.php

please download this zip file www.zeejayhobbies.com.au/CC3 add zone and class.zip

\\\find\\\\ change me 1

by changing this your customer will no longer see Class 1 but see what you entre eg: express post

or Pay at Pickup, Pay at Pickup can be achieved by entering in 99:0.001 into the Admin, By Weight, Class 1 2 3 or 4

open index.php

this will change the name of the countrie, do this at the start of erver countrie zone

\\\\\have fun\\\\

great mod here,

just a question, can i know where is the place to edit if i need only 3 classes and 8 zones? thanks for the help..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest treecom

hello

CC3 only

language\en\lang.inc.php

\\\find\\\\ change me 1

open index.php

\\\\\have fun\\\\

great mod here,

just a question, can i know where is the place to edit if i need only 3 classes and 8 zones? thanks for the help..

anyone??

Guest valencia

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Has the file at www.zeejayhobbies.com.au/CC3 add zone and class.zip been removed? I've tried but it says the page cannot be found. Any help is truly appreciated. Thank you.

Rgds,

Lee

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest itisme

Hello

www.zeejayhobbies.com.au/CC3 add zone and class.zip <is not the right url or the file has been removed?

Please reply.

Kind Regards

cubecart3r

Please can someone let me know if this mod is still available for download somewhere, the link is broken. I need to set this up urgently.

I need to additional shipping zones.

Thanks